Mobile Edge Computing Focus Day
Do you want to learn more about developing edge computing capabilities/strategy or working with mobile edge or fog computing technologies?
As the excitement around edge computing technologies grows, use cases proliferate and companies increase their investment in the area; the Mobile Edge Computing Focus Day will provide attendees with insights into new technologies bursting onto the market and transforming connectivity between devices and data storage.
- Edge business case, strategy and vertical markets
- Use cases enabled by the edge –VoLTE, Video, Security, Connected Vehicles, Critical Communications
- Metrics of edge computing: Analysing the network improvements it delivers
- The role of edge computing technologies in 5G
- Analysing global trials
- Edge computing and vertical market partnerships
- MEC, Fog, Distributed Cloud and Open Edge Computing; Similarities, differences and the future of the ecosystem
- Security and edge computing
- Expanding the SDN environment story to support edge computing – Orchestration, SDN Control
- Edge computing and IOT
Why attend MEC Focus Day
Learn how MEC will impact upon your business
Bringing together experts working on edge computing technologies, findout about the business impacts of MEC.
Find out more about network improvements that MEC delivers
Learn more about key metrics to analyse and attend in depth sessions on specific network improvements that MEC offers
The only event in the marketplace place covering MEC indepth
The MEC focus day is your only opportunity to get up to speed on the latest developments and service offerings coming onto the market
Learn from the entire ecosystem
Get perspectives from the entire industry including CDN players, big tech, factories plus many more.
Network some more at the drinks reception
Meet your peers and other attendees from the event at the evening drinks reception