A comprehensive overview of the Asian crypto markets, from exchange volumes to mining pools and ICOs/IEOs.
- Bobby Ong - Co-founder, CoinGecko
From Kimchi Premiums to dirty floats and currency pegs, Asian markets are replete with foreign exchange controls that create unique arbitrage opportunities for crypto traders. Hear from market participants how these intricacies are driving regional adoption.
- Nolan Bauerle - Author, CoinDesk
- Jack Ding - Partner, Duan & Duan Law Firm
- Javier Sim - Co-Founder and Managing Director, Bithumb Global Holdings
Circle's recent decision to move its exchange operations to Bermuda raised the bar in the regulatory arbitrage conversation. What does this move mean for other "by the book" crypto companies? How are small jurisdictions propelling the industry globally?
- Joanna Ossinger - Global Markets Editor/Asia Crypto Editor, Bloomberg News
- Jeremy Allaire - Co-founder & CEO, Circle