Initial token offerings turned raising money for ideas from global investors into a reality. And security tokens were supposed to be the next big thing. But where are the quality assets that were supposed to be tokenised? How are legacy players and newcomers alike dealing with this market reality?
- Christine Kim - Tech Reporter, CoinDesk
- Daren Frankel - Director, Strategic Markets and Solutions, ConsenSys
- Julian Kwan - Chief Executive Officer, InvestaCrowd
- Peter Shen - Head of Technology Strategy and Innovation, Singapore Exchange
Bobby Lee started the world's biggest crypto exchange at one point—BTC China—then sold it to move on to new ventures. Hear from him about his next thing, as well as an insider's look at the Chinese crypto markets. Bobby then sits down with CoinDesk.
- Wolfie Wei Zhao - Reporter, CoinDesk
- Bobby Lee - Entrepreneur, BTTC