Master the infrastructure. Run the applications. Take your business to the cutting edge
The global meeting point for edge pioneers
EDGE COMPUTING CONGRESS IN NUMBERS
THE 2019 HIGHLIGHTS
Endorsed by ETSI, the 2019 MEC Hackathon saw our hacker teams battle it out over two days to win the coveted title of MEC Hackathon 2019 Winners. Huge congratulations to the winning team: QC Labs with their app Rehearsal Rooms!
EDGE APPLICATIONS & INFRASTRUCTURE
The dedicated content tracks were full of debates and explorations into the potential challenges and opportunities the edge will bring. We were joined by speakers from across the ecosystem, from companies including: EDF, Open Computing Project, Greenet, Societe Generale, OpenStack, Inmarsat and more
This showcase was a high energy discussion on the case for edge in IoT, facilities management, eHealth, connected ambulances and transport, joined by:
- Kalman Toboldi, Chief Business Innovation Officer, TVH Group
- Alejandro Navarro, Director of Connected Workspace, Mitie
- David Noguer Bau, Director, Product Marketing, Juniper Networks
The Keynotes were joined by top edge experts who discussed the hottest topics in edge, with speakers including:
- Dominik Schnieders, Head of Edge Computing/ Cloud XR, Deutsche Telekom
- Juan Carlos Garcia, SVP Technology & Architecture, Telefonica
- Guenter Klas, Senior Manager R&D, Vodafone
- Parvin Mahajan, Chief of Customer Operations, IoT, Sprint
THE EDGE AWARDS
We celebrated the latest industry achievements at the Edge Computing congress Awards! see the winners HERE.
THE EDGE EXPO
The Edge Computing Congress welcomed exhibitors including: Envrnmnt, Ethernity Networks, Ixia Solutions Group Keysight Technologies, Huawei, AMD, Arctos Labs, Greenet, Ori, Toshiba Memory Europe, Verizon, Ubiqube, Athonet, NetNumber, Juniper, InterDigital Communications and more!