1 - 3 September 2020
The Marketplace for Business Ready Startups during London Tech Week
Powered by Founders Forum
WE'RE GOING COMPLETELY VIRTUAL!
We would like to share our updated plans for Elevating Founders and TechXLR8 2020.
We took an early decision to postpone Elevating Founders and TechXLR8 from June to September given the disruption to daily life brought about by COVID-19. Our priority is our team and community and it was important for us to take early steps to rework our plans given the scale of our event.
We have been continuously reviewing the best way to serve our TechXLR8 community over the past couple of months. As the global situation with COVID-19 continues to be carefully managed, we feel it is in the best interest of our community, many of whom travel internationally to attend, to now move forward and transform TechXLR8 into an online, fully virtual event for 2020.
Elevating Founders will be following the same format - pitch offs will be presented in front of judges and other investors attending the event, but it will all be moved online. All confirmed startups who were approved for the in-person event will be transferred to virtual pitch offs.
TechXLR8’s community is a force of nature and we are passionate about providing platforms that bring everyone together to ensure the innovation, change and progress within our industry continues to thrive and helps the world in these uncertain times. We are inspired and committed to adapt TechXLR8 into a virtual format and with the experience we have at Informa with our digital communities, we are confident we will deliver the same level of high-quality content, learning and networking that our attendees have come to expect every year.
We look forward to sharing more information about our virtual event soon.
Elevating Founders in Numbers
Who's eligible to apply for Elevating Founders?
Elevating Founders is open to startups and scaleups by application only and judged by the London Tech Week leadership team.
Successful startups and scaleups will be rewarded with virtual exhibition space at Elevating Founders.
The Elevating Founders Pitch Off competition is now full. Startups and scaleups are still encourage to apply to exhibit at Elevating Founders but if successful, will not receive a slot in the pitch off.
- Seed level of funding under £5 million
- 1-10 employees
- Under 3 years in business
- Series A level of funding under £15 million
- 10+ employees
- 20% YOY revenue growth over 3 years
Elevating Founders Focus Areas
- EdTech/Future of Work
- RetailTech/Customer Experience
- Sales and Marketing
- Smart Cities
- Smart Energy
- Smart Mobility
- Cloud Computing
- Edge Computing
- Quantum Computing
KEY REASONS TO GET INVOLVED WITH ELEVATING FOUNDERS
- Virtual exhibition space at Elevating Founders in the heart of TechXLR8
- Meet investors, VCs and CVCs and secure funding at the event
- Compete in our Pitch-Off, judged by London Tech Week ambassadors and leading investors
- Meetings with the investors you've always wanted to meet
- Get the media and press coverage you've been looking for
- Access to the UK's top Startups/Scaleups as chosen by London Tech Week and Founders Forum
- Save time with the complete Elevating Founders investor guide, curated by Founders Forum
- 1-2-1 meetings with the startups/scaleups of your choice facilitated by AI matchmaking
- Be part of TechXLR8 Virtual
- Witness the future of technology unfold at the Elevating Founders Pitch-Off
- Experience the entire ecosystem of TechXLR8
- Fantastic virtual networking opportunities