WHY GET INVOLVED
Generate quality leads that actually convert into true sales
Meet your target audience face to face
Unlike other marketing channels, IoT Saving Lives allows you to engage with your audience face to face. Gain valuable product feedback and customer insights to make your business more profitable.
Boost your brand exposure
Be at the forefront of your customers' minds by building your brand exposure pre, during and post-show, in a variety of ways.
Position your company as a thought leader
Secure a speaking slot and gain respect and exposure within the market place to an engaged audience ready to listen to you.
Year round customer engagement
Extend your campaign by investing in a year long digital campaign with our sister digital brand, Urgent Communications
Launch a new product or service
IWCE's Saving Lives is the perfect platform for a new product or service launch to your target audience. Get instance feedback and be at the forefront of their minds when it comes to investing in IoT products for smart cities and public safety
Get to know our audience
Attendees at the event (including IoT World). Get access to a niche audience, plus a broader IoT market under one roof
Industry Expert Speakers
Of attendees would recommend the event to a colleague
Who will you meet?
- A first responder who needs to know what IoT can do to enhance their abilities and functionality in their jobs
- A government administrator or elected official involved in IoT for smart city decisions for your state, county, municipality or region
- An enterprise IT manager who wants to understand the opportunities available with IoLST, LTE, FirstNet, NG911 and smart cities
- A carrier trying to provide connectivity and services to meet IoT, Internet of Life Saving Things, smart city and other public safety needs
- Any vendor or manufacturer who provides IoT products that might apply to the Internet of Life Saving Things, smart city and other public safety needs
May 13th, 2019
Santa Clara Convention Center,
Santa Clara, CA