More about MVNOs Asia
The MVNO market in the APAC region has been named the front runner in regards to the growth opportunities for MVNOs according to our survey conducted this spring. Therefore, we are looking forward to learning more about the potential of this region at our MVNOs Asia community meeting in Singapore this September.
We are proud to provide you with the opportunity to meet the key stakeholders in this lucrative market in this region – the MVNOs, operators, analysts and solution providers – with a platform to meet, exchange business ideas and create new partnerships to strengthen their businesses.
We are excited to greet you at the 8th meeting of the MVNO supporters and are pleased to welcome new delegates from India, China and Indonesia. We are strongly advocating for more favourable regulatory changes in other countries in the region and welcome anyone who wish to encourage that change.
Your MVNO experience in numbers
Co-Located with TechXLR8 Asia in 2018
Five major tech shows - One festival of connected innovation
TechXLR8 is a festival of technology. It brings together 5 major tech events under one roof, and is a showcase of the best Asia’s tech and telco industry has to offer. Over three days you will meet business partners that will shape your company's strategy for years to come. Can you afford to miss it?
Introducing the top MVNO topics for 2018
How can blockchain change the entire telco ecosystem?
- Does it entirely remove mutual roaming contracts and integration?
- Exploring opportunities to become a global operator within a short period of time
Why should IoT be of interest for MVNOs?
- How to manage and maintain multiple complex partnerships required to deliver IoT solutions including industrial IoT, fleet management, Smart Cities, Smart Homes, Connected Cars, workforce mobility etc
How does the e-SIM ecosystem look like after the announcement of the 3rd phase of e-sim provisioning specifications?
- How has the value chain evolved?
- What are the new e-SIM enabled devices in the market?
Addressing the needs of consumers in the era of digitalisation
- What do consumers want from an operator?
- Is it necessary to be able to provide all services online?
An update on the progress of the Indian MVNO market
- Has the expected growth happened?
- Are Indonesia and Pakistan going to follow?
How is Fintech enabling MVNOs to expand their services
- How can telco providers benefit from adding financial services to their offerings?
- What is the value for the end-users?