Welcome to MVNOs Europe 2019
In order to have a smooth running and successful event please use the below checklist for your pre-event preparations.
1. Floorplan - To the right you will be able to see the floorplan, where you can see your stand number.
2. Event - Timings
3. Exhibition Room Details
4. Your Stand - Table Top
5. Your Stand - Pod
6. Event Services
7. Schedule Deliveries
8. Pass Registration & additional passes
9. Send your logo as jpeg AND ai/eps & company profile 50 words
10. Book your accommodation
Please read the below details on how to complete the above checklist to ensure you are fully prepared for the MVNOs Europe show in October.
13th October 2019 - 20:30- 22:00
14th October 2019
Registration : 08:00 - 08:50
Conference: 08:50 - 17:30
Networking Party: 19:30 - 22:30
15th October 2019
Registration: 08:30 - 09:00
Conference : 09:00 - 17:30
15th October 2019 - 17:40 - 19:10
*IMPORTANT: Please note that these timings are subject to change
EXHIBITION ROOM DETAILS
Exhibition Room Details:
· Room: Victoria Lobby, Victoria Suite 2 (TBC), Beatrice Suite 1 + 2.
· Floor: Lower Ground
· Maximum build height: 4m
· Floor covering: Carpet
Exhibitors should man their stands during coffee breaks, lunches and receptions. Items left on the stand unattended i.e laptop computers are the responsibility of the Exhibitor, Informa Tech take no responsibility for any loss or damage.
YOUR STAND - TABLE TOP
Your table top stand will come with:
2 x chairs
1 x dressed table
1 x Powerpoint
1. Complete this (CLICK HERE) HEALTH AND SAFETY FORM and email completed to Sam by 20th of September 2019.
2. Should you wish to order anything additional please go to the Event Services section on this page.
Please remember to bring any appropriate adapters and connections with you. If you have any specific requirements for product demos etc., please contact Sam Armstrong as soon as possible.
Please also note that all table top exhibitors are strictly prohibited from hanging or sticking anything to the walls of the hotel.
YOUR STAND - POD
The POD package includes the following items:
- Approximately 2sqm (including pod)
- 1 x stools
- 1 x power socket
- 1 x banner with your own branding (* Please submit the banner artwork to Sam by Monday, 9th September. Specifications of artwork are in the guide.)
Please read the guide linked below carefully for all the stand details.
AV: Should you require additional AV services or want to order AV for the event please contact Jonathan Ruttley via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphics Printing: Please contact Jill from BlueAnt via Jill@blueantdesign.com should you wish to order graphics for your exhibitor area.
Internet: There will be Wi-Fi provided during the event, however, should you require wired line connection information for this will be available shortly.
Exhibition Cleaning: The venue will clear the rooms at the end of Day 1 and refresh for Day 2. Once the event comes to its conclusion, exhibitors are expected to clear their areas and leave the space as they found it.
We strongly recommend that you use the Official Freight handler Exhibition Freighting GSM for this event. Informa cannot be held responsible for the shipping of any equipment nor are they responsible for the collection and receipt of any deliveries. For further information please contact our official freight handler Exhibition Freighting GSM regarding your shipment to the event.
Exhibition Freighting GSM Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0)1732 885131
Should you wish to use an external freighting company, please use the following delivery instructions and refer to the below delivery form:
· Please mark all the materials delivered to the venue using the label attached to the email.
· Please do not deliver any materials to the venue earlier than 6.00pm on Friday, 11th October as they will not be stored by the venue.
· Please note that the venue and the organiser cannot clear any customs for any event. The Hotel will not be responsible for any delayed held at customs.
· Please note that post event, Informa or the venue is not responsible for returning your shipments. You must arrange the shipment yourself and then label the boxes and leave them on the table for storage. Please follow this link for more information
· You must instruct the courier company that due to security reasons they need to ask for the name on the box, only after the name has been confirmed will the shipment be given.
· Informa or hotel will not be responsible for any rescheduling charges or waiting charges from the pick-up company.
Event Passes – Please check your package for your entitlement
Please use the link in the email sent by Sam Armstrong - email@example.com by 20th September 2019 to ensure your passes are registered in time for the event.
COMPANY LOGO & PROFILE
Company Profile in Event Guide - Please check your package for your entitlement
Please submit your company profile of 50-100 words for our website to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format by 10th September 2019 to ensure entry.
Logo – Please check your package for your entitlement
Please send your logo in formats listed below to email@example.com in format by 10th September 2019 to ensure entry.
1. ai. eps Logo - high res file for banners
2. Jpeg Logo - low res file for website
CODE OF CONDUCT
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavour to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.