About MVNOs Europe
The European MVNO market is the most mature MVNO market in the world and where the majority of the leading MVNOs brands have developed their success. While the market has thrived with many successful case studies, there are significant changes ahead.
These changes include the EU roaming regulation “Roam Like At Home”, eSIM technology and provisioning, as well as the virtualisation and digitalisation of products and services. These factors are influencing the core market and will affect MVNO growth within Europe, as well as inhibit international investments.
Whether you are a mature MVNO, a new MVNO to the market or developing your MVNO idea, this is the industry event for you. Join us at MVNOs Europe for the unmissable opportunity to learn from industry experts and to share your expertise to reinforce your place within the European MVNO market.
Download the brochure for more on:
- Agenda packed with informative sessions
- Top ranking speakers
- 20+ hours of networking opportunities
- Key stats about our c-level attendees
Hot topics covered in 2017
Assessing the consequences of regulations and roaming caps both regionally and on Europe as a whole
- Emphasising the need to innovate and review priorities with regards to customer needs and quality
- Addressing the re-evaluation of business propositions, value added services and operational costs
- Identifying business opportunities as a result of new technologies i.e. IoT, eSIM, 5G and virtualisation
- Highlighting the key developments in Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Europe
- Evaluating the new niche markets and alternate target audiences
The 14th annual MVNOs Europe in Numbers
The audience is very targeted - it’s all about MVNO business so we when we come here we know we are going to be meeting the right people.