May 15-16 - 2017
CDMX - Mexico,
The leading Industry MVNO Event in Latin America NOW in Mexico!
Why Attend MVNOS Latam
The excitement in the MVNO market has been going back and forth, but with the “main” markets (Europe and US) starting to saturate, many eyes should turn to the new regions, being Latam one of the most important ones.
The regulatory bureaucracy is still among the main issues, especially in Brazil, but other countries in the region, as Colombia, Chile, Mexico and Argentina are evolving and starting to expand. If the MVNO market in Latam has ever been of interest to you, this is definitely to event to be in.
The discussions will help you understand the different views about the troubles from the past few years, the possible reasons why things did not work as planned and how to deal with them and what are the actual possibilities of making MVNO happen in the region.
MVNOS Latam in Numbers
ABOUT MVNOs LATAM
Despite all difficulties for MVNOs to achieve success in several Latam countries, growth of MVNOs participation in the Mexican market has been higher than in other countries in the region. The Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) in the country reached 0.7% stake in mobile phone subscriptions in the first year and a half of operation, meaning that growth has been higher compared to the first year and a half that once MVNOs had in Colombia (0.64% stake), Chile (0.47%) and Brazil (0.04%).
MVNOs Industry Summit Latam is the most important event on the topic of MVNOs in Latin America and is now in its 7th edition and for the 2st time in Mexico.
The event has been attended by leading organizations in previous editions, such as FALABELLA MOVIL, ENTEL CHILE, TELEFÓNICA MÉXICO, VIRGIN MOBILE LATIN AMERICA, MTV NETWORKS, TIM BRASIL, PORTO CONECTA, EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE, VODAFONE ENABLER, FULLMOVIL COSTA RICA, ETB COLOMBIA, DATORA MOBILE, UFF! MOVIL COLOMBIA, Fenerbahce Sports Club, post office brasil, MAGAZINE LUIZA, Sprint, Italy Poste Mobile, IFETEL MEXICO, MÁSMÓVIL, MAXCOM, DEUTSCH TELEKOM, ANATEL, TELENOR, BEST BUY CONNECT, CANÇÃO NOVA MOBILE, etc.
Get published on the MVNOs blog!
Key Benefits & Features From 2016
CXO Level Programme
Examining a full 360 degree view of today’s customers’ changing behaviour.
Learn how to Thrive
More Success Stories from around the world.
Entry level Pod opportunities
Your brand in front of the key stakeholders in this growing market.
Networking Drinks Reception
Mingle with a drink in the exhibition hall.
Exhibition & Sponsorship Opportunities
Promote your company in 2016
- Diamond Sponsorship – exclusive to one company, offering the premier spot at the events.
- Stream Sponsorship – align your company to a specific topic area, and take ownership of the relevant sessions.
- VIP Party Sponsorship – Take to the stage as official hosts of this unique networking opportunity – tickets sell out every year!
- Panel Discussion – Put your company in the spotlight and showcase your perspectives to the audience around one of the key discussion topics at the event.
- Entry level Pod opportunities.
- 3x2m booth space available.
- Meeting Space – secure hospitality suites for those important 1-1 meetings.
- 121 VIP Meetings Service.
- Private Meeting Rooms.
- Speed Networking – brush up on your elevator pitch and make some new connections.
- Networking Drinks Reception.