Welcome to MVNOs Europe 2019
Here you will find the relevant information. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. If you have any questions, please contact Sam Armstrong. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Please send below information to Sam by Friday, 20 September 2019.
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- Mobile Number – for onsite contact
- Twitter Handle – for promotion of your presence at the Conference.
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
Park Plaza Victoria London, London
239 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Pimlico, London, SW1V 1EQ
Monday 14th October 2019
Registration : 08:00 - 08:50
Conference: 08:50 - 17:30
Networking Party: 19:30 - 21:00
Tuesday 15th October 2019
Registration: 08:30 - 09:00
Conference : 09:00 - 17:30
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please email your presentation to Sam by Wednesday, 25 September 2019.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panellists to make introductions.
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
- An information pack with biographies and photos of your panel will be provided before event.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
The cost of flights and accommodation is not included in your pass, please arrange your own travel if necessary.
You can make reservations at negotiated rates available via the link below.
We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please contact Sam for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
As a valued presenter, we would like to offer you a 25% discount for your colleagues who wish to attend.
To book your colleagues follow the link below:
- Choose Delegate Type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Select “Have a VIP Code?”
- Contact Sam to recieve the code
- Click Apply