Empowering MNOs through the transformation of telecommunications
The event is intended to answer the questions and discuss the hottest topics in detail. Open RAN is transforming telecommunications, accelerating innovation in the RAN domain through creating interoperable products and solutions from multiple vendors on an operators’ network.
Why attend Open RAN North America?
Open Radio Access Networks movement is underway, promising a new way to build and run mobile networks, based on open interfaces, cloud technologies and automated operations. A concept that involves the interoperability of open hardware, software, and interfaces for mobile wireless networks.
The event is intended to answer the below questions and discuss the hottest topics in detail:
- Resolving System Integration complexity
- Which 5G Use Cases Require Primary Focus for Private/Enterprise Open RAN Deployments?
- How Open RAN RIC Transforming the 5G RAN Space?
- What to Expect from ORAN in North America & Globally?
- How can 5G Open RAN Systems Integrators Enhance Their Capabilities to Accelerate the Performance of Open RAN?
According to Omdia, the Open RAN forecast is expected to reach USD 5.9 billion by 2026, 16.1% of total RAN market. It is predicted to allow access to better or even the best RAN solutions.
Network flexibility and programmability/scalability
How do operators perceive the benefits promised by vendors, and what role does the market-ready RIC ecosystem play in ORAN adoption trend?
Need for SIs
Complex deployments as the main barrier – RAN has 3 layers – Compute; Cloud function and Network.
Deployment speed and scalability
How quickly will the technologies will mature to resolve the challenges?
How quickly operators will be rolling out/implementing ORAN approach?
Which 5G Use Cases Require Primary Focus for Private/Enterprise Open RAN Deployments?
Claim your complimentary pass today
Mobile Network Operator representatives are eligible for a complimentary pass to the two-day summit. Subject to approval*, your pass gets you access to:
- Two days of quality keynote presentations, panel discussions and case studies
- Interactive Q&As with speakers during presentations
- Exhibitions where you will be able to explore the latest technology, meet with exhibitors and view demos of products and services
- Conference content, exhibitor products, services information and downloadable thought leadership content
*Informa reserves the right to define what constitutes a service provider & enterprise representative and a free pass will be provided following approval from Informa.