11:00 - 12:00 (GMT) | 5th December
FREE WEBINAR: Taming Enterprise Communications Security Architecture through Intelligent Data-Driven Analytics
A recent survey conducted by Oracle has shown that 66% of enterprises view security as a critical network challenge.
👨🏽🏫 WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to improve security and service levels by using policy-based access controls across the enterprise
- Understand the current levels of cyber threats to enterprise, including Phishing, Spoofing, DDOS, TDOS, IRSF and Toll Fraud.
- Gain an overview of the cyber-criminal ecosystem
- Explore a hacker's process - from reconnaissance to attack
- The key tools and systems for next-gen security
👩💻 WEBINAR LOGISTICS
DATE: Wednesday 5 December 2018
TIME: 11:00am Greenwich Mean Time
DURATION: 1 Hour
FORMAT: Live session followed by Q&A
Audience members may arrive 15 minutes in advance of this time.
Compatible with Windows, Apple and Android
📝 KEY WEBINAR TAKEAWAYS
- The benefits of intelligently managing traffic at the perimeter of the network
- How companies can be consistent in the implementation of security and centralized monitoring and control in today’s enterprise networks
- Creation of modern, distributed, software-driven architecture for more secure and resilient networks
- Why modernizing and re-architecting enterprise networks that accommodate dynamic workloads and diverse traffic flows are key to supporting the cloud-centric environment
Free Research Report: Enterprise Networks in Transition Oracle Communications - Taming the Chaos
Download this report to gain perspective from IT and telecoms enterprise leaders on key business and network trends and the solutions that will help them compete and thrive in a digital world.