15 - 16 June 2022
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge,
WELCOME TO PRIVATE NETWORKS IN A 5G WORLD 2020
We are delighted to welcome you to the Virtual Private Networks in a 5G World. This page includes all the information you should need to set up your booth and prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Marianne. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you and making this a successful event!
28th October 2020 - Go live for exhibitors to set up booths/profiles (the rest of the platform to be hidden)
LIVE EVENT – 11th – 12th November
30 days post event – Platform closes for networking and viewing On Demand content
- Wednesday 11th November 09:00am - 5:30pm
- Thursday 12th November 09:00am - 5:00pm
*Please note all timings are subject to change, please check the agenda for any updates.
REGISTER YOUR PASSES
Please use the link provided by Marianne to register your passes.
The deadline for you to register your passes is Friday 23rd October. If you do not register your passes by this time, you will not be able to gain access to your virtual booth.
YOUR VIRTUAL BOOTH
The platform will be available to exhibitors on 28th October to ensure you have enough time to complete your profiles and familiarise yourself with everything. Our team will be on hand through the whole process to ensure you get the best experience possible!
SWAPCARD EXHIBITOR CENTER
Before and during the event, sponsors and exhibitors will have access to the Exhibitor Center within the platform.
Here, you can upload content to your stand, edit company details and much more!
For detailed information on the Exhibitor Center and how to use it, please see the link below.
VIRTUAL BOOTH CHECKLIST
- Company logo
- .png or .jpeg, 400x200px (2:1 ratio), no larger than 1MB
- Booth Banner Image
- .png or .jpeg, 1200x675px (16:9 ratio), no larger than 1MB
- Youtube or vimeo link
- Assets for Booth
- Products/Solutions to Display in Booth and Product Marketplace
- Add your registered attendees as your team members
Note you can have either the Banner Image or the Video on your virtual booth profile.
Please see below for our recommendations on how to get the most out of your Virtual Event.
Before the event
1. Edit your profile and your virtual booth
2. Connect with qualified attendees
3. Send your first few meeting requests
4. Answer your first few meeting requests
During the event
1. Network and make connections
2. Note & tag your new contacts
3. Chat with them in the app
4. Monitor your profile notifications
After the event
1. Ensure a follow up with your new contacts
2. Export your contact list
3. Qualify your leads for better ROI