COVID GUIDELINES AT EDGE EVENT
We are committed to providing you with a safe environment to do business, in accordance with all the health & safety guidelines set out by local authorities. The event will be delivered and implemented with the required level of health & safety measures including social distancing, contactless registration, transactions and hygiene protocols wherever appropriate.
PLACING YOUR SAFETY AT THE HEART OF OUR EVENTS
The Edge Event 2021 will be organized in accordance with Informa’s AllSecure health and safety standard. As the world’s leading events’ organizer, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest levels of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
DURING THE EVENT
- Please follow the clearly marked and separate entry and exit points
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times including inside the halls, gloves are optional
- Please keep social distancing when greeting and refrain from exchanging business cards
- Barcode or QR codes will be digitally scanned to allow entry where applicable
- Regular handwashing is recommended. Alternatively, please sanitize your hands frequently using the sanitizers provided across the venue
- Please keep a social distance of 6 foot at all times. When queuing, please stand on the floor stickers to ensure minimum distance. Our event seating capacities have also been adjusted to accommodate this social distance
- Contactless payments are recommended at all the venue’s outlets and for catering purchases during the event
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
We are closely following the US government guidelines to ensure the Edge Event is hosted in a safe environment. It has always been our priority to look after our attendee and staff's wellbeing with the utmost care, and we will continue to take all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone on our premises.
Capacity is currently capped at a maximum of 50% of a given space’s standard capacity. Guests must maintain 6’ distancing from other guests, staff, and vendors. Limits will be reviewed and revised at the direction of local Government policies.