Welcome to The Edge Event
To ensure you have a smooth running and successful event please use the below checklist for your pre-event preparations:
- Check what your package includes
- Send me your logo & profile by the set deadline - DEADLINE: ASAP
- SPACE ONLY - Submit you stan plans & H&S Pack - DEADLINE: 31st August
- SHELL SCHEME - Submit your completed H&S form - DEADLINE: 31st August
- Submit your Nameboard form - DEADLINE: 31st August
- Order additional event services - DEADLINE: 15th September
- Check what each of your passes allow
- Register your passes & order additional passes if needed - DEADLINE: 15th September
- Book your accommodation
- Check the event timings (including set-up and breakdown)
- Schedule your deliveries
- Apply for your visa
- Read our sustainability & insurance information
YOUR STAND - SPACE ONLY
You will be provided with a space on the exhibition floor only. It is your responsibility to utilize and build in this space. Please check your contract for the exact size of your floor space and plan accordingly. What next?
1. You will be required to provide detailed stand plans for your space that adhere to the Informa Tech DESIGN INSTRUCTIONS (HERE)
2. Please complete the HEALTH & SAFETY PACK (HERE)
3. Please read the Informa RULES AND REGULATIONS (HERE) handbook thoroughly before starting the design.
4. Should you wish to order anything additional please go to the Event Services section on this page.
Please submit all H&S, design documents and order forms for all space only stands by 31st August 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. REMINDER: Once submitted should your design be classed as complex you will be expected to provide structural calculations for your stand.
Please ensure you order the proper amount of waste containers for during build up and break down. Contractors and exhibitors leaving any waste on their stand will be charged extra. Please note there is CCTV in the halls to ensure leftover rubbish is matched with the contractor.
YOUR STAND - SHELL SCHEME
If you have purchased a shell scheme package, you will be required to complete the below three steps. For examples of how your package will look please see visual of a shell stands, to the right of this text.
Your shell scheme stand per 9sqm will come with:
1 x Poseur Table
2 x High Stools
1 x 500w single socket outlet
2 x Spotlights
1 x Waste Basket
2. Complete this FASCIA/NAMEBOARD FORM (HERE) and email to EESL (email in form).
3. Should you wish to order anything additional please go to the Event Services section on this page.
ALL ADAPTERS & EXTENSION LEADS MUST BE PROVIDED BY EXHIBITORS. INFORMA TECH WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THESE ON SITE.
LOGO AND PROFILE
Please email the most up to date version of the following logos and your profile to Charlotte ASAP but no later than 31st August 2020.
1. ai. / eps Logo - high res file for banners
2. Jpeg Logo - low res file for website
3. 50-100 word company logo - for website
Please notify your operations contact if there are any changes to your logo/profile to what is currently being displayed on the website.
You can order additional services using the below forms and portals.
EESL PORTAL - HERE
(SHOW REFERENCE - edge2020)
Here you can order additional services for your stand including:
OLYMPIA PORTAL - HERE
Here you can order additional services for your stand including:
*Wifi can never be guaranteed and we do not recommend exhibitors to use the wifi for product demos. You can order WiFi through the OLYMPIA or setup your own wifi within the OLYMPIA Wifi Terms and Conditions. For any further information please contact XXXXXXXXXXXXX
All deadlines for service orders are on the forms, please complete by the deadline in order to finalize your order and avoid any surcharges, late orders may receive a charge of up to 20%.
WHAT DOES EACH PASS ALLOW?
- DELEGATE PASS - Allows full access to the conference, exhibition and lunch
- EXHIBITOR PASS - All access to the exhibition hall only
- SPEAKER PASS - Speakers will be automatically registered for a full access pass. Speaker passes, if any, are deducted from your allocation.
Please see our how to guide on the steps needed to register your attendees.
You should have received a welcome email with your registration link but if you can't find this please let Charlotte know
The deadline for you to register your passes is Tuesday 15th September
Please DO NOT send us your pass information via any means as this is now all done by yourself through the Visit GES N200 system.
SET UP - SPACE ONLY
Mon 28th Sept 08:00 - 20:00
SET UP - SHELL SCHEME
Mon 28th Sept 14:00 - 20:00
Mon 28th Sept 14:00 - 18:00
Tues 29th Sept 08:00 - 19:00
Weds 30th Sept 08:00 - 19:00
EVENT OPENING TIMES
Tues 29th Sept 08:30 - 19:00
Weds 30th Sept 08:30 - 19:00
BREAK DOWN - SPACE ONLY
Weds 30th Sept 18:00 - 22:00
BREAK DOWN - SHELL SCHEME
Weds 30th Sept 16:00 - 22:00
We strongly recommend that you use the Official Freight handler Exhibition Freighting GSM Ltd. for this event. Informa Tech cannot be held responsible for the shipping of any equipment nor are they responsible for the collection and receipt of any deliveries.
We do not recommend sending the shipment direct to your stand, as the venue or Informa Tech will not sign for the goods on your behalf. If you chose to do this, you must be onsite to receive and sign for the shipment yourself at the time it arrives.
Please download the Exhibition Freighting GSM Ltd Delivery Form HERE
- Should you wish to use an alternative freighting company, please use the following information - OLYMPIA Conference Centre, The Edge Event 2020 [Exhibitor Name], Hammersmith Road, Kensington, W14 8UX
- Please do not deliver any materials to the venue earlier than 3 days prior to the event as they will not be accepted or stored by the venue.
- Please note that post event, Informa or the venue is not responsible for returning your shipments. You must arrange the shipment yourself and then label the boxes and leave them with concierge for collection by not later than 3 days post event.
LEAD RETRIEVAL / DATA SCANNERS: VISIT CONNECT
Exhibitors can verify, rate, prioritize, monitor and respond to leads immediately. Not only that, you can assess the event as it unfolds against their own pre-set targets in order to continually assess return on investment. In short, Visit Connect puts the success of participation in the palm of an exhibitor's hand.
Using the app (iOS and android) exhibitors can scan a visitor badge, retrieve contact data, add notes, answer pre-set questions, set follow up instructions, add voice memos and photos, and even immediately contact the visitor either direct from their device or by exporting their leads.
The Visit Connect portal offers a complete overview of all the devices activated for an event; giving all the detail that is being captured at the event, as it is being captured, so exhibitors can decide how, and when, they follow up on prospect data.
Visit Connect gives exhibitors total control of their leads and stand personnel, pre, at and post event. They can assign lead capture licences, detail lead qualifying questions and answers, set lead targets and use the portal to follow up on leads to get the edge on their competition.
VEHICLES & PARKING
CODE OF CONDUCT
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavour to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.