Welcome to The Edge Event
We are delighted to welcome you on board the program for The Edge Event. This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Charlotte. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
In order to have a smooth running and successful event please use the below for your pre-event preparations:
- Please send a 50-100 biography, a headshot photo (.jpeg or .png) & mobile number to Charlotte - DEADLINE: 4th August
- Submit your presentation - DEADLINE: 8th September
- Check the Agenda for your speaking slot
- Book your travel and accommodation
- Check the event timings
- Check what your role entails
- Apply for a VISA invitation letter (if applicable)
- Invite your colleagues using a 25% off discount
REQUIRED INFORMATION - DEADLINE: 4TH AUGUST
Please send below information to Charlotte by Tuesday 4th August
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
VENUE, TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
Olympia Conference Centre
The cost of accommodation is not included in your pass.
We have special rates with nearby hotels which you can BOOK HERE
The cost of any flights, trains or transfers are not included, please arrange your own travel if necessary
Monday 28th September
Tuesday 29th September
Registration: 08.00 – 18.30
Conference: 09.00 – 17.30
Exhibition: 10:00 - 18:30
Wednesday 30th September
Registration: 08:00 - 17.30
Conference: 09:00 - 17:10
Exhibition: 10:00 - 17:30
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER - DEADLINE: 8TH SEPTEMBER
- Please email your presentation to Charlotte by Tuesday 8th September as a PPT file. Ensure you bring a back-up of your presentation on USB.
- A data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Advise if you will be using video clips and ensure when embedding any clips you also bring them with you on a USB as separate files.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and in 16:9 format with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates after the event, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you are in the session room at the beginning of the break before your presentation to check your slides.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- The Chair will introduce the stand alone speakers and moderators.
- Moderators should welcome and introduce their panelists.
- Before the event, the producer will connect moderators with the panelists to make introductions.
- Moderators should give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel remembering to include questions from the floor.
- At the end of the session, wrap up with some closing remarks.
YOUR ROLE - PANELIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panelists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel.
VISA INVITATION LETTER
If you need a visa to attend the event, please complete the following information:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Place of Issue:
Date of Birth:
Please send your completed details to Charlotte so we can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
SPEAKER PASSES & DISCOUNT
As a valued speaker, you will have an 'all access pass'. This will give you access to all areas of the event, free of charge. For registration please bring a business card or a form of ID to avoid any confusion.
DISCOUNT FOR COLLEAGUES
As a valued presenter, we would like to offer you a 25% discount for your colleagues who wish to attend.
To book passes for your colleagues please CLICK HERE:
- Choose Delegate Type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Select “Have a VIP Code?”
- Insert code: SPEAK25
- Click Apply