Ilec Conference Centre,
Welcome to The Edge Event
In order to have a smooth running and successful event please use the below for your pre-event preparations:
- Please send a 50-100 biography, a headshot photo (.jpeg or .png) & mobile number to Sam - DEADLINE: Wednesday 27th October
- Submit your presentation - DEADLINE: 1st November
- Check the Agenda for your speaking slot
- Book your travel and accommodation
- Check the event timings
- Check what your role entails
- Apply for a VISA invitation letter (if applicable)
- Invite your colleagues using a 25% off discount
REQUIRED INFORMATION - DEADLINE: 27TH OCTOBER
Please send below information to Sam by Wednesday 27th October
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
VENUE, TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
ILEC Conference Centre
47 Lillie Rd,
The cost of accommodation is not included in your pass.
We have special rates with nearby hotels which you can BOOK HERE
The cost of any flights, trains or transfers are not included, please arrange your own travel if necessary
Tuesday 9th November
Registration: 08.00 – 18.30
Conference: 09.00 – 17.30
Exhibition: 10:00 - 17:30
The Life on the Edge Party: 17:30-19:30
Wednesday 10th November
Registration: 08:00 - 17.30
Conference: 09:30 - 17:00
Exhibition: 10:00 - 17:00
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER - DEADLINE: 1ST NOVEMBER
- Please email your presentation to Sam by Monday 1st November as a PPT file. Ensure you bring a back-up of your presentation on USB.
- A data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Advise if you will be using video clips and ensure when embedding any clips you also bring them with you on a USB as separate files.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and in 16:9 format with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates after the event, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you are in the session room at the beginning of the break before your presentation to check your slides.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- The Chair will introduce the stand alone speakers and moderators.
- Moderators should welcome and introduce their panelists.
- Before the event, the producer will connect moderators with the panelists to make introductions.
- Moderators should give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel remembering to include questions from the floor.
- At the end of the session, wrap up with some closing remarks.
YOUR ROLE - PANELIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panelists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel.
VISA INVITATION LETTER
If you need a visa to attend the event, please complete the following information:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Place of Issue:
Date of Birth:
Please send your completed details to Sam so we can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
SPEAKER PASSES & DISCOUNT
As a valued speaker, you will have an 'all access pass'. This will give you access to all areas of the event, free of charge. For registration please bring a business card or a form of ID to avoid any confusion.
DISCOUNT FOR COLLEAGUES
As a valued presenter, we would like to offer you a 25% discount for your colleagues who wish to attend.
To book passes for your colleagues please CLICK HERE:
- Choose Delegate Type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Select “Have a VIP Code?”
- Insert code: SPEAK25
- Click Apply
CODE OF CONDUCT
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavour to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.
By registering for this event you acknowledge recordings, video, and photographs are being taken during the event. By you entering this virtual event, you give unqualified consent to: Informa Tech, its agents, licensees to record, use and publicise your voice, actions, likeness, and appearance, in any manner and media, worldwide in perpetuity. If you wish to avoid being recorded, please do not enter this event.