Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Tareq Abu-Lughod graduated from Boston University in 1996 with a degree in Broadcasting & Film.He is the founder and CEO of Arab Media Network - a diverse media and entertainment company based in Amman, Jordan (established in 2000).
Arab Media Network owns and operates multiple media ventures:
(1) AL Studios - A TV production and distribution company
(2) Mazaj FM - A contemporary Arabic music and entertainment station
(3) Radio Dahab - A classical Arabic music station
(4) Istikana - An Arabic S-VOD platform focussed on providing Arabic films and TV Shows
(5) ProdigiCorp - A social media management company that represents brand online