Wednesday 30th June 2021
6-7pm JST / 10-11am BST / 5-6AM EDT
Live CEO's Keynote - 5G & Open RAN: Real Benefits and Practical Solutions to Challenges for Mobile Network Operators
Learn the values and benefits of 5G and Open RAN and the lessons learnt from advance Open RAN use cases.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- Realizing flexible and reliable 5G connectivity by O-RAN technologies as well as competence in building network infrastructure.
- Private 5G creating digital transformation (DX) and new businesses (introducing the actual use cases in Japan).
- Introducing the 5G ecosystem with promising strategic partners.
- Learn about the capability of NEC as an Open Ecosystem Enabler under multi-vendor environment
- Discuss the value and Benefit of Open RAN based on the Operator’s actual use cases and experiences
- Listen to a case study for private 5G in collaboration with multiple industry sectors and enterprises
- Hear voices and gain insights from Open RAN frontrunners
- Get the opportunity to network with other attendees and for new business creation with them
- Attendees can learn about updates on the advanced 5G market trend and use cases
The live event will run for 1 hour on the following dates with the timings adapted to specific regions:
- Wednesday June 30th 6-7pm JST / 10-11am BST / 5-6AM EST (EMEA/APAC)
- Wednesday June 30th 6-7pm EST / Thursday July 1, 7-8am JST (AMERICAS)
The programme will consist of presentations, panel discussions, live Q&A sessions and networking.
All registrations are subject to approval.