DUBAI STUDIO CITY – SOUND STAGES,
Welcome to Video Exchange MENA 2019
PRE EVENT CHECKLIST
To ensure you have a smooth running and successful event please use the below checklist for your pre-event preparations:
- Check what your package includes
- Submit your completed H&S form - DEADLINE: 20th September
- Register your passes & order additional passes if needed - DEADLINE: 15th October
- Check what each of your passes allow
- Send me your logo & profile by the set deadline - DEADLINE: 1st October
- Order additional event services - DEADLINE: TBC
- Book your accommodation
- Schedule your deliveries
- Check the event timings (including set-up and breakdown)
- Apply for your visa
- Couldn't Find What You Are Looking For?
- Read our sustainability & insurance information
Please see below for further information on different aspects of the Video Exchange MENA event.
The table top package includes the following:
- 1 x 6sqm space (unless stated differently in your contract)
- 1 x trestle table
- 2 x chairs
- 1 x power socket
Exhibitors must man their stand at all times. Any items left unattended are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. Informa Tech take no responsibility for any loss or damage.
HEALTH & SAFETY - Deadline: 20th September
You must complete a Health and Safety Form and send it back to Iain by 20th September
Please note that you cannot have any items/banners higher than 3m.
LOGO & PROFILE - Deadline: 1st October
Please email the most up to date versions of the below to Iain:
1. ai. /.eps Logo - high res file
2. Jpeg Logo - low res file
3. 50-100 word company logo
The deadline to submit is the 1st October but the earlier the better so we can upload to the website.
PASS REGISTRATION - Deadline: 15th October
The process for registering your passes this year has changed. Please see our how to guide on the steps needed to register your attendees.
You should have received a welcome email with your registration link but if you can't find this please Iain know
The deadline for you to register your passes is Tuesday 15th October
Please DO NOT send us your pass information as this is now all done by yourself through the Visit GES N200 system.
WHAT DOES EACH PASS ALLOW?
- Delegate pass – Allows full access to the conference, exhibition and lunch
- Speaker pass – Speakers will be automatically registered for a full access pass. Speaker passes, if any, are deducted from your allocation.
Supplier Contact Dubai:
FURNITURE & ELECTRICITY
Khin Lae Lae Win
T 04 436 7420
Complimentary wi-fi is available at the event.
HARD WIRED CONNECTIONS
Hard wired connections can be ordered directly with the hotel.
Khin Lae Lae Win
T 04 436 7420
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
The Address, Al Marsa St
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The cost of accommodation is not included in your pass.
We have connections with a number of nearby hotels that offer discounted rates for our attendees, we highly recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
EXHIBITION FREIGHTING GSM
We strongly recommend that you use the Official Freight handler Exhibition Freighting GSM for this event. The contact details for EF GSM are below:
Tel: +44 (0) 1732 885131
Fax: +44 (0) 1732 886689
YOUR OWN SERVICE PROVIDER
If you choose not to use the official freight handler, please use the following delivery instructions:
- Do not deliver any materials earlier than DATE TBC as they will not be stored by the venue.
- Goods can be delivered up to TBC working days before your event.
- All items must be correctly labelled (Please use the delivery labels below).
- Informa Tech & the venue cannot clear any customs for any event nor are they responsible for any delays.
- Informa Tech & the venue cannot be held responsible for the shipping of any equipment nor are they responsible for the collection and receipt of any deliveries.
CLICK HERE FOR VENUE DELIVERY LABELS (TBC)
Tuesday 22nd October
Access may be grated the day prior for Exhibition Build, this will be confirmed closer to the date
Exhibitor Build: 09.00pm 21st October & 07.00 onwards 22nd October
Registration: 08.30 (07.30 for CNN Women in Media Breakfast) - 17.30
Conference: 09.20 - 17.30
Exhibition: 08.30 - 17.30
Networking Drinks Reception: 17.30 - 19.00
Wednesday 23rd October
Registration: 08.30 - 17.00
Conference: 09.25 - 17.00
Exhibition: 09.00 - 17.00
Exhibition Breakdown: 15.00 - 17.00
Please note all timings are subject to change
If you need a visa/invitation letter to attend the event, please complete the following information:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Place of Issue:
Date of Birth:
Please send your completed details to Iain so that we can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
COULDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
If you still have any questions please feel free to contact me, my full details below are below:
Direct: +44 (0) 20 7551 9273
Mobile: +44 (0) 7721 116486