Welcome to Video Exchange Streaming 2020
PRE EVENT CHECKLIST
In order to ensure a smooth running and successful event, please use the below checklist for your pre-event preparations.
1. Your Stand - Inclusions
2. Additional Event Services
3. Deliveries/ Shipping Information
4. Venue & Accommodation
6. Company Logo & Profile
7. Registration & Additional Passes
Company Logo & Profile: As soon as possible
Health & Safety Declaration: Monday 16th November
Passes: Friday 27th November
Audio Visual Equipment: ASAP
Please see below for further information on different aspects of the Video Exchange Streaming event.
The table top package includes the following:
- 1 x 6sqm space (unless stated differently in your contract)
- 1 x trestle table
- 2 x chairs
- 1 x power socket
Exhibitors must man their stand at all times. Any items left unattended are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. Informa Tech take no responsibility for any loss or damage.
LOGO & PROFILE
Please email the most up to date versions of the below to Nancy ASAP
1. ai. /.eps Logo - high res file
2. Jpeg Logo - low res file
3. 50-100 word company logo
Pass Registration will go live shortly. You will receive an email alert when this goes live - thank you for your patience.
The deadline for you to register your passes is Friday 27th November
If you wish to have additional passes that are not included in your contract, please contact Nancy
WHAT DOES EACH PASS ALLOW?
- Delegate pass – Allows full access to the conference, speaker presentation slides, networking app, exhibition and lunch
- Speaker pass – any speaker will be automatically registered for a full access pass. This will be taken from your pass allocation and you DO NOT need to register the speaker separately.
AV (TV/AV Hire)
+44 (0) 20 7620 2001
Complimentary wi-fi is available at the event.
HARD WIRED CONNECTIONS
Hard wired connections can be ordered directly with the hotel. However, the WIFI is very good at the hotel.
Millennium Gloucester Hotel
+44 (0) 20 7373 6030
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
Millennium Gloucester, Kensington
4-18 Harrington Gardens
London, SW7 4LH, GB
The cost of accommodation is not included in your pass.
We have connections with a number of nearby hotels that offer discounted rates for our attendees, we highly recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
EXHIBITION FREIGHTING GSM
We strongly recommend that you use the Official Freight handler Exhibition Freighting GSM for this event. The contact details for EF GSM are below:
Tel: +44 (0) 1732 885131
Fax: +44 (0) 1732 886689
YOUR OWN SERVICE PROVIDER
If you choose not to use the official freight handler, please use the following delivery instructions:
- Do not deliver any materials earlier than 4th December as they will not be stored by the venue.
- Goods can be delivered up to 2 working days before your event.
- All items must be correctly labelled (Please use the delivery labels below).
- Informa Tech & the venue cannot clear any customs for any event nor are they responsible for any delays.
- Informa Tech & the venue cannot be held responsible for the shipping of any equipment nor are they responsible for the collection and receipt of any deliveries.
Name of Event: Video Exchange Streaming
Organiser: Informa Tech
Date of Event: 8-9 December 2020
Room Allocated for Event: Sentosa Suite
Banquet Operations Mgr: Nancy Lanza
Monday 7th December
Build/exhibition set up: 15.00 - onward
*access may be granted earlier (TBC)
Tuesday 8th December
Registration: 08.30 - 17.30
Conference: 09.00 - 17.30
Exhibition: 09.00 - 17.30
Networking Drinks Reception & Video Tech Awards: 17.30 - onward
Wednesday 9th December
Registration: 08.30 - 17.30
Conference: 09.00 - 17.00
Exhibition: 09.00 - 17.00
Please note all timings are subject to change*
If you need a visa/invitation letter to attend the event, please complete the following information:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Place of Issue:
Date of Birth:
Please send your completed details to Iain so that we can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.