Welcome to Video Streaming 2020
In order to have a smooth running and successful event, please use the below checklist for your pre-event preparations.
1. Required Information
2. Venue Information
3. Event Timings
4. Your Role - Presenter
5. Your Role - Chair & Moderator
6. Your Role - Panellist
7. Travel & Accommodation
8. Visa Letters
Please send below information to Nancy as soon as possible:
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format (if different to what is currently on the website)
- Mobile Number – for onsite contact
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue
Millennium Gloucester, Kensington
4-18 Harringon Gardens
London, SW7 4LH
Tuesday, 8th December 2020
Registration: 08.00 - 17.00
Conference: 09.00 - 17.30
Exhibition: 08.00 - 17.30
Networking drinks: 17.30 - 18.30
Wednesday, 9th December 2020
Registration: 08.00 - 17.00
Conference: 09.00 - 17.00
Exhibition: 08.00 - 17.00
*IMPORTANT: Please note that these timings are subject to change
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please email your presentation to Nancy by Monday, 30th November.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panelists to make introductions.
- Welcome and introduce the panelists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
- An information pack with biographies and photos of your panel will be provided before event.
YOUR ROLE - PANELIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panelists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
The cost of flight and accommodation is not included in your pass, please arrange your own travel if necessary.
You can make a reservation at the venue or hotels close by, at negotiated rates HERE.
We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please contact Nancy for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.