Elson SutantoPrincipal Analyst at Juniper Research
Title and Specialities
- Principal Analyst at Juniper Research.
- Digital Content Business Models, IIoT, machine learning, M2M, smart cities and telecom operator strategies
Key interest and areas of knowledge
- Internet of Things, carrier billing and IoT. His recent research suites include Digital Content Business Models: OTT &Telco Strategies, Digital Twins and EDGE Processing in IoT.
Work Experience and Events
- 2 Years Experience as an IoT Analyst for GSMA
- 8 Years experience as an Analyst for Informa Telecoms & Media/OVUM
- Spoken and chaired numerous discussions at telecoms conferences worldwide, including Mobile World Congress
- MSc Hons degree in Sustainability and Management from Royal Holloway University
- BSc (Hons) in Economics from Brunel University.
The role of the public broadcaster in the digital era, 14:15View Session
Different States of Growth: Profiting from Scale, 15:00View Session