Craig WarrenDeputy Chief Digital Officer at Deakin University
Craig is a highly accomplished senior ICT/Digital professional with responsibility for the overall operating model of Deakin University, ensuring the University realises its digital ambitions.
Deakin’s ambitions are lofty with the University aiming to ‘Drive the Digital Frontier’ by successfully delivering premium quality digital systems harnessing the opportunities of technological innovation and disruption.
Craig is responsible for
- Ensuring the availability and high performance of the University’s ICT infrastructure and systems
- Securing Deakin’s digital information asset and building organisational resilience against cyberattacks and failures
- Facilitating and supporting ICT and digital services across all business units of Deakin
- Integrating the digital ecosystems across all business areas and platforms, optimising and automating its business processes.
- Contributing to the development of the digital maturity and capabilities of Deakin staff.
Craig is passionate about delivering effective digital services and seeing the realisation of digital’s potential to improve people’s lives.
Deakin University and Akamai - Driving the Digital Frontier10:10View Session
Deakin University and Akamai - Driving the Digital Frontier12:10View Session
Deakin University and Akamai - Driving the Digital Frontier14:10View Session
Discussion Groups10:30View Session
Discussion Groups12:30View Session
Discussion Groups14:30View Session