26th August 2020
09:00-11:00 (AWST); 11:00-13:00 (AEST); 13:00-15:00 (NZST)
Executive Roundtable: Cybersecurity for Higher Education
An exclusive, invite-only Virtual Roundtable Event on how to overcome security and web performance challenges and deliver best in class eLearning experiences, facilitated by cybersecurity experts from Omdia and Akamai, and Deakin University
The Virtual Roundtable will run for 2 hours; timings as follows:
- 09:00-11:00 (AWST) Perth
- 11:00-13:00 (AEST) Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hobart
- 13:00-15:00 (NZST) New Zealand
The programme will consist of presentations, panel and roundtable discussions, live Q&A sessions and networking
This is an exclusive, invite-only virtual roundtable event, reserved for up to 20 representatives from Australian and New Zealand universities. All registrations are subject to approval.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- Protection of PII, research data, privacy & compliance
- Role of web performance solutions in delivering superior eLearning experiences
- Securing remote workforce
- Gain insight about how different universities overcome their security challenges and are providing an outstanding eLearning experience
- Learn best practices from cybersecurity experts from Omdia and Akamai
- Discuss real challenges with your industry peers – all in a 2-hour virtual roundtable under Chatham House Rule
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Event is limited to 20 representatives from a mix of Australian and New Zealand universities, including:
- Senior ICT and IT, operational and marketing professionals