10:00 AM - 11:30 AM | 29th June 2020
Virtual Event: What is your minimum viable company? Do you know how to recover it?
If the unforeseen happened and chaos ensued, would you know what your Minimal Viable Company is?
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- Main Session: Industry Reaction to Operational Resilience - Tony Boorman
- Breakout 1 - Risk Regulatory and Compliance Demands of Operational Resilience - Prashant Jobanputra
- Breakout 2 - Minimal Viable Company - do you know how to maintain core purpose and integrity under duress - Gordon Millar
- Breakout 3 - Technical implication of Resilience and Recovery - Duncan Blain
- Breakout 4 - Business Continuity Best Practices for CIOs - Flick March
- Gain an understanding of the tools & facilities needed for business to continue
- Insight on disaster recovery and backup, should business go down
- Hear first-hand from Omdia, key market positions and future trends
- Receive an Omdia market research report post-event
- This event has been reserved for up to 20 enterprise leaders on a first-come-first-served basis. All registrations are subject to approval
- This session will be held under the Chatham House Rule to encourage open discussion amongst all attendees
- The event will be broken down into presentations, Q&As and open discussions. All delegates will be able to engage in private conversations with the event hosts and other attendees
More from IBM during LTW
IBM are proud to be the Headline Partner of London Tech Week 2020 and welcome you to a series of virtual events, fire-side conversations, insights and frontier tech explorations as we look at our new global context and build towards a reimagined future. Join IBM across LTWConnnects and at the LTW Festival in September!