10:00 AM - 11:30 AM | 29th June 2020
Virtual Event: What is your minimum viable company? Do you know how to recover it?
If the unforeseen happened and chaos ensued, would you know what your Minimal Viable Company is?
Today’s business landscape demands faster, more tangible results as enterprises accelerate their technology transformation while maintaining business continuity. You need a partner who can bring together the expertise, methodologies and state-of-the-art cloud technology that is hybrid, open and secure – join us we showcase a diversity of possibilities across industry types and how accelerating transformation can lead to lasting and more tangible outcomes.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- Technical Resilience - Duncan Blain. How do you architect a proper data protection architecture and how do you build true Cyber Recovery.
- Covid-19 Business Continuity - Flick March. Measuring and Adapting the Resilience culture within your organisation.
- Operational Resilience - Prashant Jobanputra. A discussion around what builds real operational resilience and what you need to consider to achieve this.
- Minimal Viable Company - Gordon Millar. Solving the puzzle behind recovering Minimal Viable Company and maintaining core purpose and integrity under duress.
- Gain an understanding of the tools & facilities needed for business to continue
- Insight on disaster recovery and backup, should business go down
- Hear first-hand from Omdia, key market positions and future trends
- Receive an Omdia market research report post-event
- This event has been reserved for up to 20 enterprise leaders on a first-come-first-served basis. All registrations are subject to approval
- This session will be held under the Chatham House Rule to encourage open discussion amongst all attendees
- The event will be broken down into presentations, Q&As and open discussions. All delegates will be able to engage in private conversations with the event hosts and other attendees