2.00 PM (EST) | 16th September 2020
Collaboration in a Post-Pandemic World
Optimising business resilience in a post Covid-19 world.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- Post-pandemic trends in unified communications and collaboration.
- RE-ESTABLISH: What used to work well and needs to be brought back?
- RE-ASSESS: What did we use to do and don’t need to do now?
- RE-INVENT: What have we done out of necessity that is now delivering results?
- REMOVE: What have we had to do to survive that will not be sustainable in the long-term?
- Gain exclusive insight from Omdia and Tata Communications on how to achieve business continuity and minimise strategic risk in the new post-pandemic world.
- Benchmark your experiences with your industry peers through interactive discussions.
- Hear Omdia connect the dots between recent customer research and future trends.
- Receive your personal copy of the Omdia summary report based on the content of the event.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- This event has been designed for up to 15 senior leaders from cross-vertical enterprises.
- Please note all places are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All registrations are subject to approval.