4th November 2020
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (GMT),
Virtual Executive Roundtable
VIRTUAL ROUNDTABLE - From Survive to Thrive: Digital Leadership Beyond the Lockdown
Accelerate your digital transformation in the post-pandemic world.
Whether your priority is accelerating your digital transformation programs, or if it’s strengthening your business and technology platforms, this session will share insights from over 300 clients interviewed for the cross-industry executive summary by Omdia and IBM; join us as we share our latest findings to help you prosper in these challenging times.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- We will focus on the Omdia Executive Survey Summary and Insights, sharing the latest findings and insight from over 300 clients interviewed.
- Recommendations to support planning beyond lockdown – offering a deeper understanding of what is available to support in the current climate, and how to help bridge the gap with technologies/services.
- Opportunities for accelerating transformation with technologies including cloud platforms, remote working, online commerce and the cognitive enterprise.
- Everyone is grappling with the impact of COVID-19 – including where to invest, aligning services/offerings to new clients, remote workforces, cybersecurity and supply chain management.
- Join the session to understand the Omdia survey and its results and gain an understanding of where your peers are struggling too. Network with others who are facing the same problems and hear from not only an IBM speaker but also a client to hear first-hand how IBM has helped them.
- By having a planned approach, you can identify where you are on the journey, benefit from understanding the different steps without the process, and learn how to invest and implement technology to speed your services and offering to the market.
- This event has been reserved for up to 10 enterprise leaders on a first-come-first-served basis. All registrations are subject to approval
- This session will be held under the Chatham House Rule to encourage open discussion amongst all attendees
- The event will be broken down into presentations, Q&As and open discussions.