Welcome to 5G Core Summit 2023
Here you will find the relevant information for your session at 5G Core Summit 2023. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. If you have any questions, please contact Sejal. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
If you have not already done so, please send below information to Sejal as soon as possible:
- 100-word Biography - for inclusion on website and so the Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo - for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- Mobile Number - for emergency onsite contact
- Dietary Requirements - if any, please specify
- Special Assistance - please inform us if you require any specific assistance at the venue
- Presentation - if applicable see "Your Role - Presenter" section
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul At The Bosphorus
No:28, Çırağan Cd., 34349 Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Türkiye
We have partnered with the Four Seasons Hotel to secure the best rates for you.
As a speaker, you have the exclusive opportunity to enjoy a discounted rate of 550 Euros per night on the 13th and 14th of November. Rates and availability are limited so please try book as soon as possible.
Step 1 - To make your reservation, simply download and complete the booking form
Step 3 - The dedicated team will take care of the rest, ensuring that your stay is nothing short of extraordinary.
Registration: 9:00 - 17:15
Exhibition: 9:00 - 18:15
Conference: 9:30 - 17:15
Cocktail Reception: 17:15 - 18:15
Registration: 9:00 - 15:00
Exhibition: 9:00 - 15:00
Conference: 9:25 - 15:00
* All timings are subject to change. Please consult the online agenda for most up to date timings.
YOUR ROLE AT THE EVENT
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
Submitting your slide deck:
- Rename your PPT presentation before uploading to: Speaker’s Name Company Name
- Presentations should be sent as PPT files (and not PDF)
- 16:9 aspect ratio is required with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible. Please bear in mind the time allocated, which includes 5 minutes for questions
- Upload your PPT presentation to Dropbox by 10th November
- Email Sejal to confirm you have uploaded it
Things to note:
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided.
- Mac Computers: There will not be a MAC available onsite; should you wish to bring your own please let me know. Please ensure you bring any adaptors that enable you to output from your MAC providing our technicians with DVI, HDMI, or Display Port.
- Video: All videos should be provided in .h264 format in the highest res possible .mov or.mp4. Should you have a different format, please check this with Sejal ASAP
- Custom Fonts: If you plan to use custom fonts for your presentation, those fonts must be provided with your slide deck no later than 10th November
- Please ensure that you arrive at the latest in the break before your presentation.
- It's always advisable to bring a copy of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
On the Day:
During session breaks, speakers will have the time to go through their presentation with the technical team and will be shown how they can forward slides. For a seamless transition between speakers on the day, we will run all presentations on a central laptop which will be operated by the technical team. Speakers will be able to forward slides using a remote mouse from the stage.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR/MODERATOR
YOUR ROLE ONSITE – Chair
- Open the show and give H&S briefing
- Introduce each session
- Welcome back after networking breaks
- Wrap up with some closing remarks
PRE-EVENT - Moderators
Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panellists to make introductions & discuss topics/questions.
YOUR ROLE ONSITE – Moderators
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel
- Include questions from the floor
- Wrap up with some closing remarks
Chairs and moderators are NOT required to submit slides
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel
Panellists are NOT required to submit slides
CODE OF CONDUCT
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behaviour are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behaviour that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
- Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
- Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavour to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
- Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.
By registering for this event you acknowledge recordings, video, and photographs are being taken during the event. By you entering this event, you give unqualified consent to: Informa Tech, its agents, licensees to record, use and publicise your voice, actions, likeness, and appearance, in any manner and media, worldwide in perpetuity. If you wish to avoid being recorded, please do not enter this event.