Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Leveraging the cloud to power your AI application
AfricaCom Headliners - Empowering Africa’s connectivity champions
AfricaCom 20/20, the centrepiece of the Technology Arena, is a buzzing show floor feature dedicated to accelerating Africa’s digital transformation.
Expect a vibrant showcase of new digital solutions presented by AfricaCom’s top innovators, thought-provoking conference content built around the theme ‘providing clarity of vision on future tech trends’, and special demo pods enabling attendees to interact with next generation technologies.
Key themes include mapping Africa's journey towards the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, FinTech, Blockchain, e-health, Digital Skills, and more.
AHUB - Unleashing the power of Africa’s tech start-up ecosystem
The AHUB programme is designed to highlight the critical role of entrepreneurship in fuelling Africa’s digital economy and connect African tech start-ups and scale-ups to investors and corporate partners.
The programme will feature briefings for both start-ups and investors as well as live pitch sessions, new AHUB start-up academy skills workshops, sector snapshots covering FinTech, digital health, agri-tech, clean energy and ICT4D, and lively panel discussions covering topics ranging from understanding investor mentalities to developing a disruptive mindset.
Fintech Africa - Finnovation, Fintegration and Findata
• Connecting women and narrowing the gender gap
• Offering greater control over women’s financial lives
• Realising higher spend on health and education through fintech
• Achieving full financial and economic inclusion for women
• The smartphone bank
• Beyond the branches
• The selfie tech recognition
• Fintech disruptors vs traditional Incumbents
• Looking beyond remittance and lending
• Is regulation blocking “finnovation” in Africa?
• Harmonising the stakeholder value chain
• Examples of cool fintech projects
• Building intelligence around deliveries
• Connecting FMCG companies with local stores
• Taking the power of e commerce to informal retailers
• Great products with challenging distribution problems
• Scaling for success
• Harnessing the data
Enterprise Digital Transformation - Developing a winning ICT strategy
The AI Summit
- Fixed wireless access for enterprise and residential markets
- Smart city applications
- IoT & M2M
IoT World Africa
This session will explore:
Africa Video Forum Content Hub (show floor)
Africa Video Forum
LeadersIn Africa (VIP programme)