Global tech trends impacting African business
Learn about the implementation of game-changing technologies at the forefront of digital transformation at AfricaCom 2018.
Capitalise on the perfect storm of opportunity for African enterprises at AfricaCom 2018
For the first time ever leading global events AI Summit and IoT World Africa come to AfricaCom! In addition, AfricaCom’s brand-new Enterprise Digital Transformation track, makes AfricaCom 2018 THE place to capitalise on this perfect storm of opportunity for African enterprises.
The AI Summit Cape Town
The launch of the AI Summit Cape Town this year will bring together CxOs, Heads of Digital and Innovation from across Africa to showcase how they are utilizing AI technologies to fill the skills gap and embrace the burgeoning digital economy.
IoT World Africa
From the producers of the Internet of Things World Series, the world’s leading IoT event series, IoT World Africa enables the enterprise to build your IoT partner ecosystem alongside enterprises ready to adopt solutions to deliver scalable digital transformation.
Enterprise Digital Transformation
Brand new for AfricaCom 2018, Enterprise Digital Transformation Africa is an expert briefing aimed at CTOs, CIOs, and ICT and digital leads from a broad range of enterprise verticals.
On the IoT World Africa agenda....
Realise and unlock the African IoT opportunity with sessions focused on:
- Making a Business Case for IoT
- Why - and How - IoT Will Bridge The “Digital Divide” in Africa
- The Transformative Impact of IoT on Africa’s Social and Economic Development
- Building A Bespoke IoT Partnership Model
- Developing a winning ICT strategy for your enterprise
- Reengineering IT Architecture to Accelerate IoT in Business
On the AI Summit Cape Town agenda...
Tackle the challenges at the cutting-edge of business transformation in Africa. Attend AI Summit Cape Town to find out:
What is the real opportunity AI can present for your business?
Where can you implement tech to maximise the benefits
How do you need to adapt to take advantage?
On the Enterprise Digital Transformation agenda...
- Identify what new technologies should be on your radar
- Scrutinise the business cases for new tech
- Discuss practical applications of
- Learn from real use cases
- Pinpoint implementation challenges
- Map out a winning ICT investment strategy