8 - 12 November 2021
Enterprise digital transformation impacting African business
AfricaTech has launched for 2019, co-located with AfricaCom, bringing together the hottest topics in digital transformation for Africa.
Capitalise on the perfect storm of opportunity for African enterprises at AfricaCom 2019
Learn about the implementation of game-changing technologies at the forefront of digital transformation at AfricaCom 2019.
AI Summit Cape Town
The AI Summit Cape Town will deliver ground-breaking content, engaging with leading global multinationals as well as regional powerhouses and looking to uncover the true opportunity AI presents for the most forward thinking enterprises.
IoT World Africa
From the producers of the Internet of Things World Series, the world’s leading IoT event series, IoT World Africa promises to deliver the latest in IoT using real stories and use cases delivered by enterprises in the mining, agricultural and health industries amongst many others.
Fintech Africa discovers how new technology is shaping the world of mobile payments, delivering cutting-edge financial services to the previously unbanked and fuelling the growth of Africa's digital economy.
Blockchain Africa will explore the questions behind blockchain, including how it can be implemented and examining the real value for African enterprises. It will showcase real use cases, address barriers and challenges and provide clarity on the policy and regulation.
On the IoT World Africa agenda....
Realise and unlock the African IoT opportunity with sessions including:
- Building a smart city with successfully integrated IoT solutions
- Fuelling Africa with smart energy application in the home, city, and beyond
- Reap the rewards of IoT in Africa's agricultural sector for improved crop yields and economic growth
- Tracking cargo with IoT sensors for optimised logistics and supply chain approaches
- Preparing for the future of work with IoT at the helm
- AI and IoT-enabled platforms on service-based business models
On the AI Summit Cape Town agenda...
Tackle the challenges at the cutting-edge of business transformation in Africa. Attend the AI event Africa to uncover topics such as:
- How AI is changing the game in Africa
- The AI will see you now: expanding healthcare accessibility
- Cybersecurity 101: how to protect your company
- How machine learning is taking air travel to new heights
- AI from Africa in the global area
- The next agricultural revolution, powered by AI
On the Fintech Africa agenda...
Dive into the world of Fintech Africa and uncover hot topics across the three-days.
- Deepening digital liquidity through collaborating with "last mile" partners
- AI as the biggest trends in M Commerce
- The bankable farmer
- How innovation is solving socio and infrastructural challenges
- Skills development for the job market of the future
- Leaving nobody behind: Ensuring an inclusive journey towards Africa 4.0
On the Blockchain Africa Event...
Unlock the potential of blockchain in Africa with topics including:
- Blockchain and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Blockchain laying the groundwork for a sustainable future
- The future of cryptocurrencies in Africa
8 - 12 November 2021