Core Agenda & Exhibition: 14-16 Nov
Partner Programmes & Digital Content: 14-16 Nov,
Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town
POWERING AFRICAN ENTERPRISES WITH ADVANCED CONNECTIVITY AND IOT IMPLEMENTATION
Turning the IoT potential into action for African economy and society
5G AND IOT IN AN AFRICAN CONTEXT
Interactive report evaluating 5G and IoT in an African context.
Digital technologies are in demand in Africa now, with priority squarely on the fundamentals. 5G and IoT are not yet priorities.
- While global expectations around 5G are muted, African businesses are big believers in the potential 5G has to radically transform their business operations, products, services, and customer engagement.
Features and Benefits
- Looks at African technology investment priorities for the next 12 months
- Compares Africa’s view of the transformational potential of 5G with global expectations
Key questions answered
- Why are 5G and IoT not yet priorities in Africa?
- What are the challenges to IoT deployment?
About IoT Africa
IoT Africa delivers the latest in IoT using real stories and use cases delivered by enterprises in the mining, agricultural and health industries amongst many others. We will be gathering those at the very cutting-edge of IoT technology from telecoms and connectivity through to software and data vendors to discuss where opportunities lie and what businesses can begin implementing today.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
With over 15,000+ attendees expected at the event, AfricaTech is the place to raise your profile, showcase your latest solutions and meet the right decision makers with purchasing power. Talk to us about our sponsorship, exhibition and speaking opportunities.