Extend your business opportunities beyond the show floor
Our year-round amplification solutions guarantee your company a constant presence in front of your most valuable prospects
SET YOUR BUSINESS UP FOR SUCCESS YEAR-ROUND
We know African tech.
Together with our media site Connecting Africa, as the centre of our digital offering, we’re perfectly positioned to ensure your business achieves its’ goals in 2023.
So, if you're looking to partner with Africa Tech Festival or one of our regional events such as East Africa Com, raise your brand's visibility and credibility, promote thought leadership or generate leads in a specific market, our multi-channel campaign approach ensures your brand, solutions and messaging stays front and centre of your most valuable contacts year-round.
Our 2023 DIGITAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS include...
Position your brand as an industry expert
Our cost-effective webinars are a powerful channel to position your company as an industry expert, driving digital transformation across the African continent, and connect with a highly targeted and engaged audience who are actively looking for education on a key topic, or solution to their challenge.
Our webinars provide an average of 280+ leads with viewership rate of over 50%!
Engage & educate prospects
Create highly desirable, rich content designed to engage & educate readers. Partner with Connecting Africa’s in-house analysts and editors to produce tailored and gated custom eBooks or research reports, that help to solve problems, tackle industry topics or uncover opportunities for your prospects. eBooks can be promoted all at once or chapter by chapter.
Establish expertise around topical industry themes
Work with our regionally based editorial team to create educational content that establishes subject-matter expertise around topical industry themes.
When paired with a lead gen campaign, this solution is an ideal channel to provide solutions and make recommendations in response to your prospect's most pressing problems, all whilst generating high-quality leads.
Amplify existing content
When paired with our multi-channel lead generation marketing campaign, your existing content is amplified in front of your prospects, providing your sales team with high-quality, targeted sales opportunities.
Create deeper connections with prospects
Fast Chats are quick, consumable video content pieces, aimed at creating deeper connections with prospective customers.
These videos provide a platform for your industry expert (i.e. Industry Heads, VPs and execs) to share brand innovation wins, market leadership and exclusive insights into today's hottest topics. Fast chats leave audiences hungry for more information.
Create high-impact, compelling articles/Q&As
Leverage Connecting Africa's legacy by delivering a high-impact, compelling article or Q&A (both self-written) that helps to promote your industry expertise around the latest tech trends or to build brand awareness around a topic aligned to your business.
Content will be promoted over six months on Connecting Africa as well as social channels.
Maintain comms with old & new prospects
Leverage your existing content by sending out sponsored HTMLs to selected target audiences - re-engaging and maintaining comms with the prospects you want to reach.
To remain competitive within your field means you need to stay-front of mind in your prospect's mind, and doing so across multiple marketing channels. Why not secure a banner or content inclusion in our weekly newsletters, read by over 20,000 subscribers, ensuring your messaging is seen alongside exclusive industry news, columns, best practices, event news & more!
Ensure sustained brand presence
Maintain a constant presence in the minds of your prospects with our digital exposure opportunities, allowing your brand and messaging accompanies your audiences as they journey across our sites, events and social channels.
Previous Success Stories
- Title: Digital Skills Enhancing Human Capacity
- Speakers: 7
- Total registrations (live & on-demand): 373
- Total webinar attendees: 166
- Retention rate: 45%
- Average viewing time: 34 minutes
- Title: Africa Green ICT: Lighting Up a Sustainable Continent
- Speakers: 6
- Total registrations (live & on-demand): 401
- Total webinar attendees: 240
- Retention rate: 60%
- Average viewing time: 42 minutes
- Title 1: Digital Maturity – Are we on the Right Path?
- Title 2: Building a new BSS Stack to Support Digital-First Offerings
- Campaign length: 2 Months
- Minimum leads required: 100
- Total leads: 113
- Title: New Dell EMC PowerStore Delivers High-End Enterprise Storage Features at Midrange Price Point
- Campaign length: 2 Months
- Minimum leads required: 75
- Total leads: 86
- Event: Huawei Green ICT - 1 Day bespoke (virtual event)
- Registrations: 6,549
- Attendees: 1,240
- Retention rate: 19%
- Title 1: White Paper: 5G shaping the always on networks of tomorrow
- Title 2: White Paper: Evolution to in-building 5G with CommScope OneCell®
- Title 3: White Paper: Powering the future of small cells and beyond
- Title 4: White Paper: 4G and 5G Capacity solutions - comparative study
- Campaign length: 3 Months
- Minimum banner impressions required: 15,000
- Total banner impressions: 36,214
- Minimum leads required: 100
- Total leads: 174
- Title: Boosting digital inclusion for socio-economic improvement
- Publication date: 27 October 2022
- Views: 369
- Title: How innovative device financing can help Africa’s mobile evolution
- Publication date: 25 October 2022
- Views: 419
2023 Key Themes
Harnessing the Power of Africa’s 4IR
The continent’s pursuit of a Fourth Industrial Revolution that creates efficient, equitable, tech-enabled digital economies
Africa’s Next-Gen Connectivity
Delivering on the promise of affordable, reliable, and sustainable digital connectivity for every African
Accelerating Intelligent Enterprise Transformation
Unpacking the biggest enterprise transformation topics, tech integration and business trends across sector
Building the 21st Century Telco: Diversify & Restrategise
Exploring Africa’s evolving telecoms sector to keep telcos at the centre of its digital transformation journey
Exploring Africa’s Emerging Markets & Sectors
Understanding the potential of Africa’s emerging markets and developing sectors
Green ICT & Sustainable Africa
Championing green energy to build a sustainably powered continent
Our global reach of engaged professionals
Connecting Africa & Africa Tech Festival Newsletter Subscribers
Page Views Annually (across all event and media sites)
Average views per month
Social media reach
Total social media followers (incl. groups)