Africa Tech Festival - the Home of AfricaCom & AfricaTech
Uniting Africa’s tech ecosystems and industry verticals with 12,000+ attendees
14-16 November 2023 | Cape Town
Africa's Most Influential Tech Event.
Africa Tech Festival, home of AfricaCom and AfricaTech, will once again take over Cape Town on 14-16 November!
During our week-long celebration of Africa's buzzing tech scene, we will help unlock Africa's digital future by connecting 12,000+ c-suite telco and enterprise leaders, inspirational start-up founders, influential investors and senior government officials.
We pave the way for the digital future.
Thousands of reasons to join the experience
You can't beat Africa Tech Festival for size, depth and opportunity: we're truly the continent's most influential tech event.
About Africa Tech Festival
During three exciting days, Africa Tech Festival's two main anchor events, AfricaCom and AfricaTech offer a deep dive into the latest tech frontiers to power the continent's inclusive digital growth. Join us for a tech journey into:
- Connecting Africa’s Next Billion
- Digital Infrastructure Investment
- Telcos of Tomorrow
- Sustainable Development & Green ICT
- Future Visions: Web3, The Metaverse & Beyond
- & more on telecoms evolution, connectivity infrastructure and digital inclusion
- AHUB: Africa’s Start-up Scene
- 4IR deepdive
- AI, IoT & Disruptive Tech
- Talent, Skills & The Future of Work
- Cloud Services & Data Centres
- Fintech, Blockchain & MFS
- Cybersecurity & Data Protection
- Other pioneer tech
Leadership Council: Welcome to our Members!
We are proud to be supported by some of the most influential tech leaders in the industry. Throughout the year, they engage with the Africa Tech Festival team to:
- Help shape the agenda by identifying new, vital themes
- Provide feedback on the session development
- Suggest activities to deliver powerful experiences for our attendees
Exec: Strategy and Transformation
General Manager, Middle East Africa
Chief Executive Officer Middle East & Africa
DHL Global Forwarding
Managing Director, Sub-Saharan Africa
Prasanna Kumar Burri
Group Chief Information Officer
Chief Data and Analytics Officer – Merchant Services
FNB South Africa
Managing Director, Sub-Saharan Africa
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
If you have to attend only one event for satellite business in Africa, this is it!
See a sample of the attendees that joined us from 7-11 November 2022.
Connecting Africa: Our Community For Africa's digital architects
Connecting Africa is the premier online community dedicated to tackling the immense scope of the African digital landscape. Connecting Africa offers a comprehensive, informed and nuanced understanding of the region's communications networking and ICT sector and the commercial opportunities such insight can afford.
Join a community of decision makers from across the entire communications technology ecosystem that are either based in Africa, conducting business with African enterprises or seeking to learn more about one of the communications industry's growth hot-spots!
Proud AAXO Member
We are proud to be a member of the Association of African Exhibition Organisers.
AAXO is committed to promoting the African exhibitions industry, encouraging businesses to invest and participate in exhibitions, affording our members the tools and resources for successful exhibition management, and encouraging world-class industry standards.
We are a sustainable event:
- We are carefully designing our feature areas to minimise the level of waste generated
- Our catering uses fresh and seasonal products, providing a variety of plant-based options
- We’re minimising the level of single-use plastic at the event
- Our event agendas, event guides and floorplans are available on Swapcard, reducing paper wastage