24-26 October 2023, Porte de Versailles
ARE YOU AN ENTERPRISE?
Connect with telecoms experts and Omdia analysts at executive roundtables, speaker networking and analyst briefings and take advantage of 3 days of industry leading content dedicated to help enterprises understand the latest tech and network innovations to transform their businesses.
BBWF FOR ENTERPRISES
BBWF are offering free delegate passes to enterprises, which includes access to the full event content to help you understand why broadband is pivotal to your success strategies...
ENTERPRISE USE CASES
From connected stadiums to connected healthcare, join Broadband World Forum online and hear successful use cases of enterprises deploying technologies that are transforming their businesses.
MEET WITH THE EXPERTS
Connect with telecoms experts and Omdia analysts at executive roundtables, speaker networking and analyst briefings dedicated to help enterprises understand the latest tech and network innovations to transform their businesses.
TOP SPEAKERS TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE BROADBAND OPPORTUNITY
WE'VE HANDPICKED SOME SESSIONS FOR YOU FROM ACROSS THE AGENDA...
Tuesday 13, 08:50 - 09:10
Providing Next-Generation Network Coverage and Speeds for Businesses and Consumers across Hungary
CONNECTED HOME SUMMIT
Tuesday 13, 11:00 - 11:45
Managing the software of the connected home to deliver better customer experience
Consumers are looking for a seamless experience in the home across a growing range of services, applications, and devices. This is putting increasing demands on the software and requires enhanced analysis and AI capabilities built into home platforms, along with increased threat detection and prevention as digital footprints grow. In this panel we will discuss how service providers are continuing to add functionality to their service platforms, and can break down organisational silos to deliver a better experience for their customers, and reduce churn for their services.
INTELLIGENT CONNECTIVITY TRACK
Tuesday 13, 12:00 - 12:45
Analyst Briefing and Panel Discussion: Full Fibre Full Steam Ahead
Fibre deployment has recently been rapidly increasing as operators race to offer consumers higher bandwidth, supported by ambitious government targets. This session will take an international focus and ask:
- What are the bottlenecks slowing deployment?
- Meeting the challenges of deployment in different geographies (urban vs rural)
- Small player strategy
- What more should regulators be doing to help?
- Mohammad AL Taani, Regulatory Advisor, Telecommunications Regulatory Authority in the Sultanate of Oman
- Tony Mitchell, Director - Hyperoptic Network Platform, Hyperoptic
- Branimir Maric, CTIO, T-Mobile Czech Republic & Slovak Telekom
- Jean-Luc Lemmens, Research Director, Head of Media & telecom Business Unit, IDATE DigiWorld
- Sarah Huang, Connected Home, Broadband PU Product Manager, Technicolor
FREE OMDIA REPORT: 2020 TRENDS TO WATCH: ENTERPRISE NETWORK SERVICES
As we enter the second half of 2020, network providers continue to wrestle with industry transformation and competitive disruption. Competition around data centre and cloud services continues to encroach on managed network services, which has long been contested territory.
WHAT DO YOU GET ACCESS TO?
Unlimited BBWF access for enterprises includes:
- 3 days of quality content including 5 dedicated conference tracks, the Connected Home Summit and more
- Hear from CTOs and connectivity visionaries during the BBWF Keynotes
- Access to Omdia reports and whitepapers relevant to you
- On demand 3 month access to presentations, resource hub and exhibition
- Analyst briefings & Ask the Analyst
- Roundtable discussions
- Broadband World News Theatre
- The most exciting start-ups pitching at the start-up showcase
- Access to message and book 121 meetings with attendees on the virtual platform
- Have your say at structured topic-led networking sessions
- Speaker networking sessions
- Intelligent matchmaking powered by AI
- Build your own agenda, meeting schedule and get personalised product recommendations
- Celebrate the most exciting industry initiatives at the BBWF At 20 Awards
- Over 60 leading solution providers with interactive content and demonstrations in the virtual exhibition
- Product gallery access
*Please note Enterprise Free Delegate Passes are subject to approval and available exclusively to representatives from enterprise businesses looking to buy products and services, you will receive a confirmation email if you have been successful.