ARE YOU AN ENTERPRISE?
Connect with telecoms experts and Omdia analysts at executive roundtables, speaker networking and analyst briefings and take advantage of 3 days of industry leading content dedicated to help enterprises understand the latest tech and network innovations to transform their businesses.
HOW CAN YOU ATTEND?
BBWF are offering free delegate passes to enterprises, which includes access to the full event:
- 3 days of networking with the broadband ecosystem and quality content including 3 dedicated content tracks, The Connected Home Summit & more
- For 2020, hear from CTOs and connectivity visionaries during the BBWF Keynotes
- Broadband World News Theatre
- The most exciting start-ups pitching at the start-up showcase
- On demand content, post event for up to 30 days
- Access to message and book 121 meetings with solution providers
- Intelligent matchmaking powered by AI
- Build your own agenda, meeting schedule and get personalised product recommendations
- Celebrate the most exciting industry initiatives at the BBWF At 20 Awards
- Our platform prospects attendees based on their interests providing recommended connections, products, sessions and exhibitors
- Over 100 leading solution providers with interactive content and demonstrations in the exhibition
- On demand 1 month access to the product gallery
FREE OMDIA REPORT: 2020 TRENDS TO WATCH: ENTERPRISE NETWORK SERVICES
As we enter the second half of 2020, network providers continue to wrestle with industry transformation and competitive disruption. Competition around data centre and cloud services continues to encroach on managed network services, which has long been contested territory.