Returning to its roots in Cannes for 2023, this year's Content Innovation Awards will take place in partnership with MIPCOM CANNES on Wednesday 18 October, in the legendary Grand Auditorium of the Palais des Festivals. This year's winners will be celebrated in a truly magical setting, overlooking the breathtaking beauty of the French Riviera.
Reception Gala: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Guests will enjoy an evening in the iconic Palais des Festivals with a night inspired by the glamour and style of the early 1900s in one of France’s most iconic cities, Cannes.
- Enjoy the sunset view near the water from the Verrière Grand Audi area as cocktails and light canapés are served ahead of an exciting evening full of unforgettable moments.
Ceremony: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Take your seats in the storied Grand Auditorium, home to the world-renowned MIPCOM festival as we prepare for the ceremony.
- As the house lights go down, the stage will light up, as we honour all of our nominees and award our winners for the evening in a classic theatre setting fit for the stars.
Celebratory Cocktails: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
- After the show, join us as we toast all the nominees and winners with celebratory drinks and canapés, with plenty of time to network and chat with friends and colleagues.
- The final cocktail hour will round off a perfectly formed evening in one of the most beautiful and luxurious cities in the world.
👚 Dress code: Smart/Casual
The CIAs dress code is flexible and inclusive, prioritising the comfort and confidence of its guests. There is no strict requirement, instead, we encourage individuals to dress in a way that makes them feel celebrated and comfortable – whether that be a suit or gown or a more smart/casual option.
What is MIPCOM CANNES?
This year the Content Innovation Awards will be taking place in partnership with MIPCOM CANNES.
MIPCOM is a highly anticipated event in the television industry, bringing together professionals from around the world. With participants from over 100 countries, it is considered the greatest gathering of television entertainment professionals. Held annually in October, MIPCOM is known as the "mother of all entertainment content markets." for global decision-makers to compete for new series, source international production partners and to set the development agenda for the coming year and beyond. Find out more here >
For venue directions, hotel discounts and practical travel information, please visit the MIPCOM website guide here >