America Square Conference Centre,
Is your control room prepared for the unexpected?
The Critical Control Room on Point Duty – Saving the Business’ Reputation
Welcome to the 7th annual Critical Control Rooms 2016. The event is designed to meet the needs and interests of multi-agency and cross-sector control room professionals. It is the only event that covers all aspects of Critical Control Room development – focussing on Processes, Technology, Environment, Design and People.
In light of recent national incidents across the globe, never has there been more pressure on the control room to be mobile and respond quickly in emergencies. The 7th annual Critical Control Rooms event is the chosen meeting point for global control rooms operators to collaborate and debate the ever evolving requirements and pressures on the control room in an era of data applications and LTE.
70% end user represented
Control rooms operators choose this even year after year to learn from each other and meet solution providers offering the latest technologies, human resource and ergonomic advise. This truely is the forum for the most senior decision makers with last year's attendees including:
- Preparedness Coordinators
- Director Generals
- COO Head of Security
- Head of Operational Planning
- CEO Emergency Communication Coordinator
- Planning Section Expert
- Operators Manager
to name a few...
The Control Rooms Market is growing
In a recent CCW survey, 74% pf participants believe that the control room is currently not ready to keep up with the migration towards LTE and big data. Control rooms are also seeing an increased level of investment with:
- Records managementsoftware is, and will continue to experience strong growth globally at CAGRs between 6%and 8%. The reason for this is a substantial increase in data routed to the control room (i.e.CCTV, body worn cameras,sensors etc.)
- An uptick in the CAD market in 2016 because of the high number of systems needing a refresh. Expected 5% growth for 2016 globally. We are also seeing more examples of integration between the 911/112 call taking software and CAD.
- Approximately $5.2B in revenues for control room technologies and services in 2015. Public safety makes up over 75% of this.Transportation and utilities make up the remainder.
Have your say!
We want to encourage control room operators and solution providers to actively take part in the two day programme through a series of debates, live polling, consultation sessions and interviews to ensure that you leave with food for thought and clear actions points to apply to your control room. Beyond the programme, speed networking, one to one meetings, site visits and informal networking receptions will guarantee that you have face time with your current or potential partners throughout the two days.
Gain exclusive access to
Topics in 2015 Included:
- Improving Ergonomics To Drive Operational Efficiency
- Improving Work Environment To Enhance Service Delivery
- Delivering Effective Control Room Operations: Planning Approaches And Strategies
- Developing A Consolidation Strategy For Critical Control Rooms
- Technology Underpinning The Operations And Capability Of Critical Control Rooms
- How Control Rooms Can Benefit From The Cloud: Assessing The Challenges And Opportunities
- Managing Increasing Amounts Of Data From Different Sources