13 - 15 November 2018
PUTTING MISSION CRITICAL USERS CENTRE STAGE AT AFRICA'S LARGEST TECH FESTIVAL
Lighting your path through digital transformation. Join Africa's only event dedicated to telecoms and technology for mission critical professionals.
You can't afford to miss it! Find out why...
Unparalleled insights into cutting edge technologies, an unrivaled agenda and a whole host of networking opportunities - do not miss the only event dedicated to public safety technologies in Africa this November!
Mission Critical Technologies Africa in numbers
Co-located with AfricaCom - the Largest African telecoms, media and technology event
Join 400 speakers in 16 essential conference tracks and find cutting edge technologies from 450 exhibitors.
A snapshot of what happened at Mission Critical Africa 2017...
Enabling the development of the safe city
- How does current infrastructure need to adapt to realise the vision of a Safe City?
- How to make LMR, LTE and Broadband Technologies Interoperate for Safer Cities
- Understanding the cyber risks and counter measures with big data
- How does the idea of a Safe City fit into the development and push to Smart Cities?
Developing and building a digital network
- A look at the timeline for PMR technology lifespan
- Building a nationwide digital network in Germany
- Combining networks – the next innovation in digital networks
- Creating interoperability between technologies – the SALUS project
- Addressing the challenge of rural coverage in South Africa
Implementing LTE for operational excellence
- Assessing the MVNO model as the model of choice for mission critical broadband
- Are all commercial operators fit to manage public safety organisations?
- Considering moving from analogue straight to LTE
- Going beyond LTE: addressing what 5G will do for mission critical operations
Put your products and solutions in front of 1000+ critical communications professionals
The event’s co-location with AfricaCom, and located on the show floor, will further deliver another 14,000+ visitors, allowing you to exhibit alongside your peers and fully demonstrate your expertise to a broad visitor audience.
Having events such as Critical Communications for Africa would go a long way to enlighten, convince and provide guidance to a larger audience of decision makers.
Specialised Electronic and Radio services