A snapshot of what happened at Mission Critical Africa 2017...
Enabling the development of the safe city
- How does current infrastructure need to adapt to realise the vision of a Safe City?
- How to make LMR, LTE and Broadband Technologies Interoperate for Safer Cities
- Understanding the cyber risks and counter measures with big data
- How does the idea of a Safe City fit into the development and push to Smart Cities?
Developing and building a digital network
- A look at the timeline for PMR technology lifespan
- Building a nationwide digital network in Germany
- Combining networks – the next innovation in digital networks
- Creating interoperability between technologies – the SALUS project
- Addressing the challenge of rural coverage in South Africa
Implementing LTE for operational excellence
- Assessing the MVNO model as the model of choice for mission critical broadband
- Are all commercial operators fit to manage public safety organisations?
- Considering moving from analogue straight to LTE
- Going beyond LTE: addressing what 5G will do for mission critical operations
Having events such as Critical Communications for Africa would go a long way to enlighten, convince and provide guidance to a larger audience of decision makers.
Specialised Electronic and Radio services
THE GROWING MISSION CRITICAL TECHNOLOGY MARKET IN AFRICA...
What will the market look like by 2020?