11 - 12 September 2018
Facilitating the leading industry discussion dedicated to the Evolution of Packet Core in the lead up to 5G
Benefit from a simplified, more flexible architecture
The only industry event dedicated to Evolved Packet Core, the discussion will explore the business case for this simplified architecture as well as the technical implications of deployment. Through a series of operator led use cases, interactive panels, roundtables and practical demonstrations, industry innovators will touch on:
- New operator services and deployment models: top tips to encourage seamless migration
- How EPC interacts with legacy architecture: learn from pragmatic use cases identifying the benefits and lessons learned
- Cutting edge vendor solutions for EPC and virtual EPC: keep up to speed with the leading innovations propelling EPC forward
Evolved Packet Core World Forum in numbers
THE ONLY EVENT FOR EPC PROFESSIONALS
This is the only forum specifically dedicated to the topic of tracking the evolution of Packet Core in the virtualisation era.
100+ ATTENDEES WILL DISCUSS THE EVOLUTION OF PACKET CORE
This is an excellent opportunity to find out about the latest information and solutions for EPC, through presentations, panels, small group discussions and meetings with experts.
TECHNICAL ASPECTS AND STANDARDS FOR PREPARING EPC FOR 5G
Be one of the attendees in the audience to find out about the latest research and standards for moving from 4G to 5G, and how the EPC will be affected.
Who will you meet?
- Operators: Network Directors, Network Core Managers, Products and Services Directors, Network Architects, Solution Architects
- Vendors: Operations and Marketing Directors, Network Core Specialists
- Industry Analysts and Consultants
- OTTs: Video, games, social and mobile payment companies
- Companies in video optimization, security and toolbar products and services
- Companies offering LBS(Location Based Services)