Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Regional GM at IHS Nigeria
Accomplished Management Executive with extensive technology, Project operational, corporate development and leadership experience. PMI Certified PMP, Electrical/Electronic Engineering (First Class Honors), certified Network Routing Expert, Principle of Sustainability and Operation Expert , Accredited Alcatel-Lucent Chief Technical Officer (CTO), Accredited and Certified Ericsson Chief Operating Officer (COO), Master Certificate in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Villanova University USA),MBA (Manchester Business School U.K 1st-tier World Business School) and PhD.
An advocate of Lean philosophy helping to drive effectiveness and efficiency of an organization in order to enhance the bottom-line with the uplift in enhancing the competitive advantage. Business strategy transformation in line with Global Sustainability Principle and Operation.
· Accountable and Responsible for IHS South-West and Lagos Regions(over 7000 Telecommunications sites) ensuring power uptime is aligned according to the defined KPI ,SLA and customer experience .
· Manages the team of Head of Operation, Head of Roll-out/Project, HR and Interface to the Company Business deliverables to the customer at the Regional level.
· Day to day management of all Network Operations & Maintenance Strategic Partners (SPs) to deliver optimal availability and perpetual quality (Customer).
· Manages the Regions Operational Expenditure end-to-end.
· Responsible for the Site built from acquisition to full deployment and ready for service.