About The Event
Managed Services World Congress is a flagship event for telco operators who are going through digital transformation. The event attracts 200+ senior executives in IT, procurement and vendor management arenas.
The event this year is all about redefining telco services and partnerships, with key focus on how telcos can become much more agile, flexible and intelligent. The topics we will emphasise through case studies and group discussions include the hottest trends in telco IT and network services, such as virtualisation, IT infrastructure and application services evolution with cloud, AI, IoT, DevOps, advanced analytics.
Register for free as an operator below and make the most out of Managed Services World Congress 2017 on 19 September in London.
FOCUS ON WHAT SERVICE PARTNERSHIPS MEAN TO OPERATORS TODAY
How have services partnerships changed over the last 10 years? What are operators looking for today? How can MSPs and CSPs work together to provide services to enterprises? A range of topics will discuss this topic in great detail, such as:
- How do we define „managed services“ today? Is the name itself still relevant or should we call it something else?
- How do operators choose these days what to outsource and what not to outsource?
- Have services partnerships over the past 10 years delivered on what was promised?
- From what we've learnt, how to approach the future deals for managed services as we immerse into AI, automation, IoT and 5G?
- How can we guarantee a win-win scenario betwen an operator and a vendor in today's challenging environment?
HOW CAN TELCO OPERATORS SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFORM INTO DIGITAL ORGANISATIONS?
We are currently inviting telco operators worldwide to take part in the discussion about digital transformation, through sessions on the programme such as:
Keynote: Transforming service providers into digital service providers
- CSPs' need for agility, flexibility and intelligence
- Overview of how we are digitally transforming as a telco
- Future outlook for services evolution in our company, and how we see partnerships supporting us
2017 IS ALL ABOUT THE NEW TECHNOLOGIES, CLOUD, CONVERGENCE AND CASE STUDIES
MSWC 2017 will cover the hottest new technologies and how services partnerships can help in these areas:
The role of IT in building new ecosystems for services partnerships for IoT, 5G, NFV, AI, VR, advanced analytics
Why it's all about the cloud and cloud-based services
The role of partnerships in NFV/SDN realisation
Working with multiple vendors on new IT applications development
OVERVIEW IN NUMBERS
The highlights from 2016
"If you want to know how managed services can support your transformation for the future, this is the event to be at." Dr Leroy G. Blimegger Jr. Global President, Assurance & Managed Services, Huawei
"Discussion here is no longer just about how the future could be, it's about how to get there." Manfred Schmitz, Managing Partner, Detecon International
"The infrastructure, the people and the topics are all here, it's now on us to take this and move it to something extraordinary." Friedrich Trawoeger, Head of Managed Services Business Line, Global Services, Nokia