These are the key themes for MVNOs LatAm 2020.
Day 1 - Launch.
With LatAm’s MVNO market characterised by both successful launches and premature closures, Day 1 explores four themes which address the requirements and the strategies behind launching a successful MVNO business.
Part 1 - Creating a compelling landscape for MVNO take-off in LatAm
- One of the key barriers of entry for MVNOs is regulatory. Join this session as we conduct an analysis of regulatory issues that are preventing the take-off of MVNOs in the LATAM, and look at new regulation increasingly opening the market, providing opportunities for new service providers to launch unique services that can challenge existing MNOs.
Part 2 - Launching MVNOs in LATAM – what’s your niche?
- Learn from the strategists that know a thing or two about running a successful MVNOs as they present their case studies on how they have successfully captured their target consumer.
Meet the Speaker Hosted Round-tables
Meet a selection of Day 1 & 2 speakers over lunch to discuss their talk, ask further questions about their presentation and network with your peers Choose from a selection of roundtable topics and meet with peers who have the same interests in industry issues.
Part 3 - The MVNO opportunity for Consumer Serving Enterprise
- These sessions will focus on the successful launch of MVNOs by large existing businesses and how they have used their existing customer base to commercialise telecoms.
Part 4: Investors view of the MVNO Market
- Discover an investors view on investment strategy for the telecoms & tech sector and how to build scalable business models with a unique proposition.
Sponsored by MDS Global, the networking party is free for all delegates and we encourage all to join in the fun and carry the networking into the night!
Date/Time: 16th June, 7pm
Day 2 - Thrive.
Day 2 explores how MVNOs can thrive in a competitive and demanding market through ensuring businesses are proactive in staying competitive, on a both commercial and technical level, rather than reactive to incumbent MNOs.
Part 5 - MNO developments affecting the MVNO market
- How can MNOs better serve their consumers by launching their own MVNOs and what are the pricing risks for MNOs in entering the MVNO market? We look more into these key questions.
Part 6 - Exploring Enterprise and Alternative Markets for MVNOs in LatAm
- How will the adoption of IoT in enterprise create the need for new types of enterprise MVNOs? We look at Growth and scalability: Expanding into the B2B market
Part 7 - Staying competitive – looking at different aspects of how MVNOs will need to excel at to be successful in a competitive market.
- How much of a difference does digital make and is the market ready? We look at the competitive impact of being 5G ready for MVNOs.
Part 8 - Lowering margins towards sustainability
- Mapping the consumer life cycle: What makes customers loyal and what makes them churn? We also look at ways to reduce OPEX to increase profitability and ensure scalability.