Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
HOT SEAT PANEL DISCUSSION: How to accelerate the growth of the MVNO market in the Latam market?
- Assessing the potential of the OTT business models
- How can MVNO utilise the new models?
- Developing new value added services including international voice & chat, community content and mobile money
This panel will consist of 4 fixed panelists and one hot seat to be changed every few minutes. Anyone from the audience can apply to join the panel if they want to.
PANEL DISCUSSION: Wholesale vs. Retail Offer
Coffee Break & Networking
Telecable, the Mobilized Cable TV Operator
MVNO in Argentina: Status and Next Steps
Lunch & Networking
FreedomPop’s Business Models in its International Expansion
- Entering new markets using proven business models
- Dealing with different regulatory regimes and partnering with regional operators
- Assessing the ARPU in different regions and adjusting your value proposal accordingly
PANEL DISCUSSION: Candidate MVNOs on the region: Pros and Cons to be a MVNO
- What attracts you to the MVNO market? What are the opportunities?
- How long does it take to set up an MVNO business considering the current regulatory regime and investment sentiment?
- What obstacles have you faced and how they can be overcome?