NEW DATES: 9-10 December, 2020
Welcome to MVNOs Latin America 2020
If you have not already done so, please send the required information to Leanne Stone as soon as possible:
- Confirm that your name, job title, organisation and session(s) appear correctly on the online agenda.
- Mobile Number – for emergency onsite contact
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so the Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- Twitter Handle – for promotion of your presence at the Conference.
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
As a Speaker, please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below.
- Presentations should be submitted in English or Spanish and submitted to Leanne Stone by Friday 29 May 2020
- The room will be equipped with a laptop, projector, screen and microphone. Please let us know in advance if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in PowerPoint format (.ppt, .pptx) with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions at the end.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates post-event on the conference website, please let us know in advance.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation and make yourself known at registration. Please bring a copy of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
- If presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST, CHAIR OR MODERATOR
As a Panellist
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel.
As a Chair or Moderator
- The event producer will put you in contact with the panellists prior to the event.
- You will be provided with an information pack containing biographies and photos of your panel to aid your introductions to the audience.
During your session, you are expected to:
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
INVITE YOUR COLLEAGUES
As a valued participant we would like to offer you a **% discount for any of your colleagues who wish to attend, with the code ***
To book passes for your colleagues, please CLICK HERE
- Choose Delegate Type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Select “Have a VIP Code?”
- Insert code ***
- Click Apply
VISA INVITATION LETTER
If you require a visa to attend the event, please contact Leanne Stone with the following details for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
- Full name on Passport:
- Job Title & Company:
- Passport number
- Passport expiry date
- Place of Issue
- Date of Birth
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
GRAND HYATT BOGOTA
El Dorado Ballroom
Calle 24 A # 57 – 60,
Should you require accommodation, we are pleased to offer discounted room rates at many local hotels through our official accommdation partner HotelMap - CLICK HERE for more information and to book.