NEW DATES: 9-10 December, 2020
Welcome to MVNOs Latin America 2020
If you have not already done so, please send the required information to Leanne Stone as soon as possible:
- Confirm that your name, job title, organisation and session(s) appear correctly on the online agenda.
- Mobile Number – for emergency onsite contact
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so the Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- Twitter Handle – for promotion of your presence at the Conference.
If you have already provided your biography and headshot, please check it is correct on the speakers page. For any amendments please contact Brigitte Zheng.
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
As a Speaker, please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below.
- Presentations should be submitted in English or Spanish and submitted to Leanne Stone by Friday 29 May 2020
- The room will be equipped with a laptop, projector, screen and microphone. Please let us know in advance if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in PowerPoint format (.ppt, .pptx) with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions at the end.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates post-event on the conference website, please let us know in advance.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation and make yourself known at registration. Please bring a copy of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
- If presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST, CHAIR OR MODERATOR
As a Panellist
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel.
As a Chair or Moderator
- The event producer will put you in contact with the panellists prior to the event.
- You will be provided with an information pack containing biographies and photos of your panel to aid your introductions to the audience.
During your session, you are expected to:
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
INVITE YOUR COLLEAGUES
As a valued participant we would like to offer you a **% discount for any of your colleagues who wish to attend, with the code ***
To book passes for your colleagues, please CLICK HERE
- Choose Delegate Type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Select “Have a VIP Code?”
- Insert code ***
- Click Apply
VISA INVITATION LETTER
If you require a visa to attend the event, please contact Leanne Stone with the following details for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
- Full name on Passport:
- Job Title & Company:
- Passport number
- Passport expiry date
- Place of Issue
- Date of Birth
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
GRAND HYATT BOGOTA
El Dorado Ballroom
Calle 24 A # 57 – 60,
Should you require accommodation, we are pleased to offer discounted room rates at many local hotels through our official accommdation partner HotelMap - CLICK HERE for more information and to book.