2022 Platinum Sponsors
Huawei is an independent, privately-held company that provides information and communication technology (ICT). We serve three main types of customers globally:
- Telecom operators that provide Internet, broadband, wireless, plus fixed and mobile phone services
- Enterprises, organizations, institutions, governments & public utilities, as well as industries: finance, energy, transportation & manufacturing
- Consumers, who buy our smartphones, smart watches, laptop computers and other devices
Everything we develop and deliver to our customers is secure, trustworthy, and this has been consistent over a track record of 30+ years.
- We were founded in 1987, in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, with about 21,000 RMB in start-up capital. Since then, we’ve grown to become the world’s largest supplier of telecommunications equipment and the third-largest manufacturer of smartphones.
- In 2020, we delivered US$137 billion in revenue. Over the last years we have invested US110 in R&D and we rank 49th on the 2020 Fortune Global 500 list.
- Huawei employs 197,000 people in more than 170 countries. We are a market leader in China and many countries across Europe, Asia, and Africa. More than 3 billion of the world’s population uses Huawei’s products and services to make calls, send text messages, or surf the internet
- Huawei is a private company wholly owned by its employees. No government agency or outside organization holds shares in Huawei.