A MUST-HAVE OFFERING FOR TELECOM SERVICE PROVIDERS
Software-defined WANs have emerged as a must-have offering for telecom service providers as their customers, ranging from enterprises down to SMBs, look for flexible and secure ways to connect to cloud services and more over existing broadband networks.
Initially launched as an appliance play with the potential to cannibalize existing MPLS-WAN revenues, SD-WAN has rapidly become a managed services offering, one which any provider hoping to serve the business market must have in its portfolio. That includes traditional telecom network operators,competitive service providers, managed service providers and cable operators. How these different players came at this new market varies, as do the tools and technologies they need to succeed.
Light Reading’s half-day event, SD-WAN Strategies for Success, will lay out the opportunity of this market and give key industry thought leaders a chance to demonstrate both the market potential of SD-WANs and the best technology and business plan approaches to delivering these services.
Among The Topics To Be Covered:
- What are the key benefits of SD-WANs for enterprises and what does a managed services approach add?
- How can network operators capitalize on the immediate opportunity for SD-WANs while continuing their virtualization journey?
- How does SD-WAN fit into an overall virtualized CPE strategy?
- What is the role of orchestration in enabling SD-WANs?
- What is the longer-term strategic potential of SD-WANs, beyond the initial MPLS pricing arbitrage play, and how do operators prepare for that future?
- What is the potential for hybrid service strategies that combine SD-WAN and MPLS?
- How do SD-WANS fit into a broader move toward greater user control of services and the move to on-demand services?
EVENT HOSTS & FEATURED SPEAKERS
WHY SPONSOR SD-WAN STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS?
SD-WAN Strategies for Success will provide an opportunity to network with key decision makers from North American carriers who are leading the charge to implement SDN-WANs and monetize them. The event will provide direct access to 75 to 100 pre-qualified decision makers from the likes of Verizon, Comcast and AT&T.