Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
This session will uncover where to look for information on the region and how this journey led to uncovering that where there is Arab audiences, think MBC.
Follow the near decade long year journey Laura has been on in market research to finding addressable Arabic audiences with highlights and lowlights of market level information.
• Difficulties and challenges in protecting media content
• Monitoring piracy on the internet – technology landscape
• Taking-down procedures to remove infringements (videos, apps, adverts …)
• Watermarking – Best practices around an effective implementation
• How can all industry players cooperate to remove these infringements and protect the content?
Find out the results of our initial focus group survey and how these results compare to the key services and products we have discussed throughout the conference.