10:00 AM - 11:30 AM | 11th June 2020
Virtual Event: Business acceleration through digital transformation
If you’re not prepared, your traditional applications may hold you back from being able to compete.
Gain insight from industry experts from the UK Intellectual Property Office, IBM and Omdia on how you can assess and develop a strategy for the applications, services and data that are central to your business, and deliver sustained business results.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
A modern integration strategy how does it enable digital transformation? - James Miller
Faster Access to Data. Why is it so important? - Jamie Frampton
Is lift and shift the first step to digital transformation? - David Metcalfe
How critical is visibility across a hybrid environment? - Kevin Jones
- Gain exclusive insight from Omdia and IBM on how to overcome your application modernisation challenges
- Benchmark your experiences with your industry peers and cloud experts through interactive discussions
- Hear first-hand from Omdia, key market positions and future trends
- Receive a Omdia market research report post-event
- This event has been reserved for up to 20 enterprise leaders on a first-come-first-served basis. All registrations are subject to approval
- This session will be held under the Chatham House Rule to encourage open discussion amongst all attendees
- The event will be broken down into presentations, Q&As and open discussions. All delegates will be able to engage in private conversations with the event hosts and other attendees
IBM Hybrid Cloud Software and Platform Sales - Central Government and Systems Integrators