24-26 October 2023, Porte de Versailles
Are you an Operator?
Join the 20th annual Broadband World Forum for access to the top global operators, hear technology use cases from enterprises and telco giants and benchmark your network strategy.
BBWF FOR OPERATORS
CONNECT WITH THE TELCO GIANTS
Hear from the industry leaders including; BT, Comcast, Telefonica, TELUS, Etisilat, T-Mobile Czech Republic & Slovak Telekom.
FIND FUTURE PARTNERS
To deliver the broadband networks of the future, from access technologies to connected homes, BBWF has the companies you need to make connections with.
MEET WITH ENTERPRISES AT BBWF
BBWF 2020 will bring you more enterprise-led content, use-cases and companies from across enterprise verticals, including Network Rail, Silicon Valley Bank, CAT, Vanquis Bank, Crossrail, Marriott and more.
SHOULD YOU BUY A DELEGATE PASS OR REGISTER AS A FREE VISITOR?
ATTEND AS A FREE VISITOR
Our Free Visitor Ticket will give you access to:
- 3 days of networking with the broadband ecosystem and quality content
- For 2020, hear from CTOs and connectivity visionaries during the BBWF Keynotes
- Broadband World News Theatre
- Access to message and book 121 meetings with solution providers
- Intelligent matchmaking powered by AI
- Over 100 leading solution providers with interactive content and demonstrations in the virtual exhibition
- The most exciting start-ups pitching at the start-up showcase
- On-demand 3 months access to the exhibition including downloadable content and video demonstrations
- Build your own agenda, meeting schedule and get personalised product recommendations
- Celebrate the most exciting industry initiatives at the BBWF At 20 Awards
*Does not include access to the content tracks, Connected Home Summit, Analyst briefings, speaker networking or roundtables
HAVE FULL ACCESS + SPECIAL OPERATOR RATES
This year, BBWF is offering reduced rates just for operators starting from just €399:
- Valid 13-15 October, 2020
- Includes all features in the free Visitor Ticket
- Pre-event workshops
- Access to Keynotes, 5 content tracks, analyst briefings, roundtable discussions and the virtual exhibition with full product gallery access
- Broadband World News Theatre
- Analyst briefings and speaker networking
- Connected Home Summit
- BBWF At 20 Awards
- The Start-up Showcase
- Networking including: access to message and book meetings, speaker networking, topic-led networking sessions all powered by intelligent matchmaking
SESSIONS NOT TO MISS...
The Home Network a New Frontier – COVID-19 Reaction
13 October, 9:30am
- How much of a surge have we seen in Wi-Fi usage and how has it been managed?
- Varying offers and business models in reaction to the crisis
- Initiatives to keep residential and small businesses connected
- Will demand shift from 'good enough' connections, to robust and overprovisioned networks?
15 October, 09:20
Reducing carbon footprint is as crucial to the future of broadband as any other industry. Most developed countries either have or will have net zero targets for the next decades. As bandwidth increases in the fixed access arena, so will energy usage – this session looks at the European Green Deal and what can be done by telcos.
Analyst Briefing and Panel Discussion: Full Fibre Full Steam Ahead
13 October, 12:00
Fibre deployment has recently been rapidly increasing as operators race to offer consumers higher bandwidth, supported by ambitious government targets. This session will take an international focus and ask:
- What are the bottlenecks slowing deployment?
- Meeting the challenges of deployment in different geographies (urban vs rural)
- Small player strategy
- What more should regulators be doing to help?
- Mohammad Al Taani, Regulatory Advisor, Telecommunications Regulatory Authority in the Sultanate of Oman
- Tony Mitchell, Director - Hyperoptic Network Platform, Hyperoptic
- Branimir Maric, CTIO, T-Mobile Czech Republic & Slovak Telekom
- Jean-Luc Lemmens, Research Director, Head o Media & Telecom Business Unit, iDate Digiworld
What is the impact of COVID-19 on the Broadband Services Industry?
Bringing together research from across Omdia, Broadband World News, Telecoms.com, Light Reading and the Broadband and Optical Series, this ebook examines the impact of COVID-19 on the broadband services and optical industry today.
NETWORK WITH YOUR PEERS
Hear from and network with your industry leaders from companies including Comcast, Ministry for Innovation and Technology, Republic of Hungary, Telefonica, TELUS, ETNO, UKE Poland, Etisilat, Altice Portugal and many more.
Broadband professionals looking for a global business outreach
Companies across operators, ISPs, solution providers, analysts, government bodies and start-ups
A-list speakers! Hear from the VPs and CTOs on their plans for delivering the gigabit society
Technology providers exhibiting, from start ups to the global tier 1 tech leaders
Countries in attendance! Uniting the global broadband community in one place